Chapter 70

Girls day:
Kourt's POV:

Asia had finally arrived and we were finally one big friendship circle or triangle again.

" so I just met this guy, his name his koffi he's Ghanaian erm I kinda like him but I'm testing the waters yunno. African men are built veryyyyyy different"

" By different you mean downstairs?" Kayleigh asks.

" yup " Asia responds popping the p.

" Jesus" Kayleigh shrieks and I pop her head with my pillow.

" stop calling the lords name in vain" I respond while she rubs the back of her neck.

" you've been hanging out with Liam too much". She says " he's literally the only one I know that does that. You guys by the way, what are you doing for your birthday"

" birthday? " I ask and check the date. it's literally 3 weeks to my birthday. How did I not notice.

" yh sis birthday" she says " it's weirder cause it Liam's birthday too. So what's the plan?" She asks and honestly, I was blank.

" erm nothing tbh. We're probably going to stay home watch a match, eat and get Liam to massage my body "

" yh, that's the most depressing birthday plan I've ever heard in my life" Asia says and Kayleigh nods her head.

" thank God you said it cause I was gonna and say worse" Kayleigh adds.

" we do this like every Friday night. We love it 90 day fiancé is gonna be on so it's fun" I respond.

" how old are you again?  " Kayleigh asks.

" 23 why?"

" because I'm pretty sure people who are 23 birthday plans do not include a 90 day fiancé marathon" she says and Asia agrees.

" well, they're not pregnant " I respond.

" pregnant not handicapped. Plus it's almost your anniversary, you should do something special" Asia chimes in.

" I'm 2 seconds away from having a child pop out my vagina and my feet are always swollen. Yeah, I think I'll be staying home"

" have you ever been told you're more stubborn than a goat?" Kayleigh asks and I hit her head.

" ouch! But did I lie tho?" She says.

" greatest of all time? Then yes" I reply.

" no but For real you guys need to go out and have fun. What's the worst that could happen, you're already knocked up" Asia says.

" Heyy, that's my Niece or nephew but yh, I co-sign" Kayleigh adds.

" maybe if we could do something indoors, I just wanna chill at home and eat candy. oh and I want a cake so just telling you guys so you know what to get me ahead of time"  I respond " speaking of indoors, I'm finally ready to check the sex of the baby, I've been terrified for a hot minute but now I think I'm ready" I say.

" oh wow, that huge" Asia says.

" what do you think it's going to be " Asia asks.

" my mom and Liam have been been saying it's going to be a boy. Liam says this is cause of how he constantly kicks me but I think it's going to be a girl"  I respond.

" same, I want a girl. Just cause so I can dresss her up in the cutest little outfits. And be the rich aunty I never had" Kayleigh says.

" girl!!! You've been rich your whole life" Asia interjects.

" yh but my family is VERY different. Let's not go omg it" she replies. I didn't want to touch the topic so I decided to let her be I think Asian got it and dropped the topic.

" this doesn't mean you should have to watch Libby, chuck and Andre's theatrics on the day you ought to be getting your back blown" Asia says.

" jokes on you, my back is already blown " I say " this child has probably ruined my tail bone, I have the same back as an 80 year old woman"

"See, you should go get one of those erotic massages. My friend has a good masseuse she does home service too" Kayleigh says.

" Kayleigh this is giving Porn Hub" Asia adds.

" okay okay I guess you guys should just have dinner. I'm a kind woman and sister in-law so I'll volunteer to plan it. Asia and I can set it all up all you need to do is show up and look good"

" yh, I really don't have anything I'm doing with my life anyway so I might as well do it"

" you guys are so sweet" I feel my eyes starting to water and I just know the water works are coming.

" aww  don't cry" Asia says. " I don't know how to act when people cry. I start crying too"

" everything is just so overwhelming. I didn't even realize it was my birthday and you guys are here trying to plan it to make sure I have a great day. You know how people get married and have horrible in-laws but guys helped kill that stereotype for me. I gained extra 2 sisters who ensure I'm good always"  I don't even try anymore there's tears and snot everywhere now.

" you're so emotional. I love it and we love you, this is no biggy" Kayleigh says giving me a hug " now we just to ensure my big headed brother is surprised"

We all sit in silence for a few minutes Kayleigh might be in denial but I definitely heard a few sniffles.

" ewww this is getting weird" Kayleigh says breaking the silence " I hate too much emotions "

" you're such a vibe killer" Asia says hitting my arm.

" ouch!" Kayleigh exclaimed.

" be nice kids"  I say  and they burst out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all,

Long time no chapter. Hope you're great if you're now you can always send a message and we can talk about it. here's a mini life update, life is life. It's been hard but  I know I've got this. I'll try to update more, I can make any promises honestly.

Oh and I've got a new book out. Yes, I know another new book when I'm yet to complete this one, don't judge me.

Here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/1091037645?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=thatsuperwoman&wp_originator=hyphWOW32xGiNCq3cQ6dJ8GjR2K2jcbD7YxwazLu4UVhKPJe2XEhFrz%2F0tL2dLhGrEICpIdjy34s3AHJrdZ3GWEmr9%2B6F84QDbJ3RgXQcLop%2Bvp%2B%2Fcfjj9x8TfUUBO3M