Chapter 6

"Stop you guys, I am not pregnant and even if I slightly added weight then it's just food". I say defending myself. "See why I don't like you guys coming over, you bring drama". I say pushing my siblings out of my way.

"I'm offended" Sean says. "We flew all the way down here for you, we protected you all your life, you basically got all the best gifts during Christmas. TSK TSK TSK Kourt, I thought I taught you better". He adds faking hurt. My brother always tried to guilt-trip me any time I said anything mean to him.

"Stop being dramatic, Sean" I reply.

"Exactly! We wore matching incredible Halloween costumes five years straight, we sacrificed our reputations for you" He responds.

"Can you stop bickering? Jesus! let's go, I'm starving" Alison says.

"Fine" Sean says as he starts to roll his luggage leaving us behind.

"Are your siblings always like this?" Liam asks, I had totally forgotten he was here.

"Sadly" I respond realizing we're the only ones here and all my siblings had left. "How will they know which car to go with?" I mumble, rolling my eyes.

As infuriating as my siblings are, the most fascinating thing about them being here is the fun and the gifts they bring. Alison always has all the new clothes they give her at fashion shows and fancy Arabian jewelry. Sean's newest fling, Francesca is a beauty blogger so we get a ton of new products, and Ashley well, she brings me a ton of books and business magazines on growing the company and some other stuff I don't read but anyway enough of that. I love when my sisters are in town because I have people to sing with me in the car.

Sean, Ashley, and Alison sit at the back while I sit with Liam at the front. The ride back home is kinda long and we can't sit down in silence so I decided to give a suggestion.

"Are you all down for car karaoke?" I ask, turning to my sisters.

"Please not today" Sean grumbles.

"I was going to decline but if it irritates you this much I can't wait". Alison says throwing a mischievous smile at Sean, I wonder what he did to piss her off now.

"Who's picking the song?" Ashley asks.

"Hmm let Alison pick she knows all the songs". I reply.

"Liam please pass me the AUX cord". Alison says "So I'm just going to put my phone on shuffle and any music it picks is what we're going to sing. Anyone who doesn't know the song can google it" she states.

"Okay" we respond.

"Okay here we go" she says as she presses the shuffle button and we wait for the song. "We're going to have to change this one" she says.

" Why? What is it?" I ask.

"Well, its city girls I'll take your man" she replies "And it could make the guys uncomfortable" she says.

"Exactly why we need to play it" Ashley says.
My brother goes through a lot. We're used to our arrangement, Alison being the oldest goes first, Ashley goes second and I go last.

"It's the City Girls, and you know we'll out fuck you
So get out my face, before I touch you
Ho, don't you know? Can't you understand?
If you fuck with me, I'll take your man" Alison sings dancing on her seat.

"You are doing that thing where you think you're in the music video, imitating the intro scene when they entered the court". Ashley says laughing.

"I hate you" Alison laughs. My sisters continue to tease each other so I take it as my responsibility to continue singing inaudibly since no one was doing it anymore.

Alison told us about her trip to Dubai with Mohammed. She is so in love with him, it is absurd but he treats her so well especially since she went through a lot after her douchebag ex, Ali got married while they were still together and she had to find out in People Magazine. She cried for days it was so horrible but I'm super glad she has moved on.

Ashley is living her best life, apart from working and teaching, she travels around with her son Noah, yeah shocker I know especially because she's the most coordinated one well Noah is ten and he is super cute. Ashley and Alistair have been together since they were kids. We always teased them that they would end up married by now but then life happened, now they co-parent and they're the best at it.

By the time we got to my parent's house, mom was waiting for us at the door she was super excited but I am still mad about the wedding but to avoid my siblings noticing anything I decided to play it cool.

"Liam darling how are you?" my mom says as she sees us alight from the car which causes me to roll my eyes.

"I'm great Mrs Mills, how are you?" Liam responds politely.

"Yes mother, the rest of your kids didn't just get here" Sean says.

"Mother and formalities" Alison says as the butlers help get her suitcases out of the car.

"I knew I heard your voices" my dad says coming out of the house.

"At least someone acknowledges our presence" Ashley says going up to my dad and giving him a tight hug.

"You people are too dramatic, Liam is part of our family now" she says trying to defend herself. "Well let's go in, we have a lot to do, the wedding rehearsal is by five" she adds.

We were going inside when Liam pulled me to a corner. "What the fuck man, give me a heads-up next time". I say rubbing the spot he pulled me.

"Oh shit! Sorry, didn't mean for it to hurt. You didn't tell me the wedding rehearsal was today I have something to do with Angelique today, can you please cover for me?" he pleads. I know we're cool or whatever but I'm not about to be the girl whose groom didn't have enough decency to show up as much as he doesn't want to be here to do it so he's gonna have to suck it up.

"Well sorry you're going to have to cancel" I reply heading in.

~~~~~~~~~ Liam's POV 😏~~~~~~~~~~~

"You people are too dramatic, Liam is part of our family now. Well let's go in, we have a lot to do the wedding rehearsal is by five". Mrs mills says.

I've been so quiet all day because I had a ton of stuff on my mind lately and I've been trying not to fuck it up.

We start going inside and I pull Kourtney to the side so I could talk to her away from her family members. "What the fuck man, give me a heads-up next time" She says rubbing the spot I grabbed. Shit! It must have hurt.

"Oh shit! Sorry, didn't mean for it to hurt. You didn't tell me the wedding rehearsal was today I have something to do with Angelique today, can you please cover for me?" I plead.

I really need to leave today I have something important to take care of and if I don't the wedding might end up not happening, who cares if I don't show up to the rehearsal as long as I show up to the actual wedding right.

"Well sorry, you're going to have to cancel". She replies heading in.

"You really want me to say it, don't you". I say.

"Definitely" she replies.

"Shit! Kourtney, Angelique is pregnant. Is that what you want to hear?" I say loud enough for her to hear and she just stares at me like I've grown another head.

"I did not sign up for this, what the fuck do you mean? Don't you know what a fucking condom is? Who the fuck do you think you are future?" she starts to yell and I place my hands on her mouth trying to stop her from yelling and she bites my hand.

"Ouch Jesus" I groan putting pressure on the place she just bit.

"Fix it" she says slamming the door in my face.

I stand there for a while still trying to process all the shit that just happened till I hear someone clear their throat.

"Well, that was awkward". Ashley says "I came out through the back since it was faster to call you guys and things seemed pretty intense and I didn't want to interrupt" she adds.