Chapter 58

Today was the burial, it felt like forever alas it's finally here. I sat still throughout the ceremony I didn't know the man too well I doubt my opinion, would be as important as his children, business associates and friends. Luckily, my family was here Ashley made sure to squeeze my hand every second to make sure I was okay. I hadn't told any of my sisters or friends the big secret cause I didn't plan on it. I decided to get an abortion, the timing isn't right and I doubt it would make any difference. Seeing Liam leave like that was my deciding factor. He wasn't at the funeral either, he hated how fake people were at funerals crying over people they haven't spoken to in years and expressing their love for the deceased, promising to be there if the family needed any help knowing fully well they won't be seen after snacks are shared.

I spotted him at the centre tho, he looked well better than before and from his movements, he seemed sober like the Liam I once knew. It comforted me a little knowing he was okay but then I suddenly felt nauseous. I wasn't about to puke on someone grave before I become the haunted so I ran to find the nearest toilet facility. Luckily no one noticed me or so I thought as I saw the two girls grinning as soon as I opened the door.

" pay up " Alison said to Ashley as she searched her bag handing her a hundred dollar note.

" don't worry, we kinda already knew.we're your sisters we were there from your chopping board era to the era of having nuts on you chest till now that you have full boobs and all of a sudden your boobs were floating in that dress," Alison says causing me to look at my dress, she was right my boobs were floating.

" I don't know what you're talking about " I deny if flatly.

" hmmm sure " we the girls said in unison.

" you do realize we need to get back before we get left behind," I say trying to change the topic.

" it's fine, I drove" Ashley replies " so does Liam know," she asks and I nod my head " if you're still denying it that means he didn't take it well " she adds and Alison pulls me in for a hug.

" I'm having an abortion, I announce " luckily no one overreacted or so I thought " what do you mean youre getting an abortion this is your first child," Alison says looking towards Ashley to back her up.

" it's not my place, I'm pro-choice " she shrugs " kourt are you sure this is what you want plus have you spoken to Liam. But if this is what you want I'm a hundred per cent behind you " she says.

" he doesn't want it, he was pretty clear " I respond and Alison just shakes her head.

" that bastard I'm doing to electrocute him in the balls," she says fuming.

" you can't force him to want it, Alison, you're lucky with Alistair doesn't mean everyone is " Ashley replies and I quickly try to change the topic before a fight breaks out.

" look guys I think everyone is leaving " I announce as we see the crowds dispersing to their cars and the paparazzi lights flashing.

My sisters and I quickly walk back to the crowd and I see Liam walking towards us at first it felt like a dream but then I was quickly snapped back into reality. He said hi to my sisters but was greeted back with words like bastard, pussy, cunt before he asked to have a minute with me and I obliged.

" what do you want?" I didn't see the need to beat around the bush it wasn't needed.

" The paparazzi are here, we kinda need to be seen together you're Mrs Price," he says and I look him straight in the eye to say the words I needed to say " suck my dick motherfucker" and released my hand from his grip catching up with my sisters so they could give me a ride home.

Getting to the price mansion was hectic there was barely any parking space here thank goodness I lived here temporarily. As usual, the billions of guests mingled and caught up with old friends they won't see again till someone else died. I made my way towards the kitchen I knew we didn't have enough staff for this many people and tried to help out whichever way I could, to my surprise Kayleigh was also here bent over a bowl of Ben and Jerry.

" hey," I whisper " how do you feel? " I add abs she just nods her head.

" I mean my house is filled with people I don't know or have never seen before and they're all trying to introduce me to their handsome sons " she air quotes.

" I'm sorry " I mutter.

" well it's not your fault, how do you feel she asks? " and I'm taken aback no one has asked me this considering I wasn't the one who lost a parent or a partner.

" overwhelmed " I respond.

" I totally feel you, If I was the one married to Mr grumpy pants I'll be overwhelmed too especially now that he's taking over the company " she states and I'm in shock, I wasn't aware of this development and quickly try to hide it.

The day goes by fast and soon there are no more guests. I help with the dishes soaking half my clothes cause it was impossible for me to do the dishes and come back dry. I made my way to the room daydreaming of my sweet soft bed when I hear sounds coming from the room. I quickly grab one of the lamps from the hallway to defend my self with. I open the door ready to charge at the intruder when I spot Liam.
" oh it's you, why are you here?" I ask.

" erm this is my room too," he says folding his clothes.

" oh, I see " I reply and make my way to the bathroom to change into a more comfortable outfit.

Liam is seated on the sofa as soon as I walk back in " I know you don't want me on your bed so ill stay here for a while " and just nod my head " kourt about the baby.." he starts.

" I'm having an abortion" I announce and his eyes look like  they are about to pop out of his sockets.

He just sits there not saying anything. I wait patiently for his reaction knowing Liam I know it was going to be explosive and he just starts laughing " I've known for a minute that you're out of your mind but this is the icing on the cake " he says and I just shrug it off

"Well, my body my choice" I reply "you don't want it and at this point, I'm not so sure anymore. "

From the look on his face, he definitely wasn't expecting this " how long have you known " he asks.

I hesitate for a minute before replying " a few weeks, while you were away on your trip "

"On God Kourtney, if you go through with it I'm leaving, I've had to put up with your numerous bullshit but this I won't have" I found his words funny.

" you can't threaten me with leaving if you already have, I'm used to your absence Liam" I respond dismissively.

" I'll say this one last time if you get an abortion Kourtney I'm leaving " he yells and I ignore him tucking my self into my sheets leaving him to tell at the air.

" how do you want to kill something we made Kourtney, not from some one night stand but out of love kourt," he says as he runs his hand through his hair. I Ignore him and proceed to play candy crush on my phone.

" I swear I'll smash that phone if you keep ignoring me " he threatens causing me to smile.

" the better, so I can claim you were violent in our divorce " I reply tapping away at my phone.

" I honestly feel like I'll be bald from stress if I have to spend eternity with you " he says sighing " look kourt I'm sorry I know I've been an ass and I don't deserve you but please this family is all I have " he pleads.

" I'm sorry too, I already booked my appointment " I reply nonchalantly.

" well you're not going " he retorts and I ignore him and continue to matcht my colours.

" what do you think, this is some dom and sub relationship where I do what you want, well baby youre in for a ride" I reply as I turn off my lamp getting ready  to catch up on my beauty sleep.

I'm almost at 100k thanks a lot you guys, please vote and share your comments. I want to know what you guys think.is she being in reasonable or it's justifiable?
Funny how I wrote this September 10th last year🙃🙃.