Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Recap :
He pulled her on top of him, and she's straddling him. They keep kissing till they had to come up for air.

" That was hot " he says playing with her hair she's about to reply when the sound of a ringing phone breaks the spell in the room.

" It's yours "she says passing him the phone not before seeing Angelique's name flashing on the screen. He stares at the screen and puts her down on the sofa " I'll be back " he says and walks out of the room.

What the fuck just happened Kourtney says to her self.

Present-day :

"I will be back". Those were the last words Liam said to her before he never came back. She waited for hours before she finally realized he wasn't coming back and fell asleep. Mark hadn't stopped texting her since the event at the restaurant last night, she needed someone to talk, so she calls Asia.
It rings a couple of times before she finally answers.

"Hello, Mrs Price". Asia greets as she sees her face on the screen.

"Can you stop calling me that?" Kourtney protests.

Asia gives her a mischievous smile "Only if you give me all the details from the lingerie plan".

"I told you nothing happened between us". Kourtney whined.

"Yeahhhhh sureeeeeeee". Asia replies rolling her eyes. "So two adults with insane sexual tension just stayed in the room and nothing happened". She says sarcastically.

"Well, we kissed last night". She replied blushing remembering the event.

"How the hell did you just only kiss. Kourtney, sometimes I find it ridiculous that we're friends, I know he's my boss and your husband, so this is inappropriate  forgive me in advance but if he was my man whew we would have had 3 racks of self-directed porn staring us".

Kourtney contorts her face in disgust "You're disgusting".

"Pretend all you want". Asia responds. " Where is your husband by the way?" She asks.

Asia notices Kourtney's face fall as soon as she asked that "Kourtney, what is wrong?" she asked.

Kourtney sighs "Don't think I'm tripping, but we were having a good conversation, things were good then his phone rang, and he got up and never came back". She says feeling bad and slightly worried.

"Have you tried to call?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm a stalker now because I called a hundred and one times". She replies.

"Whoa! That is a lot, let me check his phone location". Asia says as she starts to type something on her computer.

"Isn't that invasion of his privacy since he doesn't want to be found?"

"Girl, I'm his assistant and the only invasion of privacy I know is Cardi B's". She replies feeling satisfied with her statement.

"Oh wow". Asia says shocked as she looks at her screen.

"What is it?" I ask from the weird look on her face, and she gives me a sympathetic look "What is it Asia?" I ask again.

Asia stares at Kourtney for a while trying to decide if she should snitch on her boss or say something to her friend, she chooses the latter.
"Well it turns out Liam is still in the hotel, I guess he's safe right". She says trying to ease the tension.

Kourtney's face falls. " Oh I get it".

"It could be something else ". Asia says trying to defend her boss.