Part 11: Mondays

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Self-harm, panic attack, mentions of bullying, allusion to rape⚠️

"Renjun get your lazy ass up and meet in the weapon's room in 5," Renjun groaned as Johnny yelled through his door and he let out a grunt of pain as he rolled out of bed. He rubbed his back as he sat up, blinking the sleep in his eyes away.

Mondays.

Renjun slowly got to his feet, wincing as his long-sleeve rubbed against his fresh cuts. He rolled up his sleeve and stared at the satisfying lines on his arm, deciding that he'll drop by the medical bay to grab bandages. He pushed his sleeve back down but moved to change into black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.

Johnny sounded like he had a mission. Renjun moved when he was finished getting ready and unlocked his door, opening it. He immediately made eye contact with a shocked Donghyuck who looked like he had just opened his door too.

Donghyuck was obviously still wearing his sleeping clothes, an oversized t-shirt hanging over a pair of black basketball shorts. Renjun felt himself unwillingly envy that the other could wear short sleeves. Donghyuck's hair was ruffled up and Renjun's hand twitched at the boy's messy hair.

"Good morning Renjun," Donghyuck smiled as he greeted the other, and Renjun winced, definitely not awake enough to deal with the smiling boy.

"When's your birthday?" Renjun narrowed his eyes at the boy and he looked shocked at the random question.

"It's, uh, June 6, 2000," he said and his eyes stared back into Renjun's as if expecting an answer in return.

"Then it's Renjun Hyung," he said and closed his door behind him, walking down the hallway and leaving the other in his doorway. What a nuisance. Though he can't argue with Taeyong's previous statement, no matter how much it had angered him.

"We helped you when you were bloody and useless."

Pain shot through his head as Taeyong's words resurfaced and he gripped the side of his head, placing a shaky hand against the wall to stabilize himself. His right eye started to hurt as the pain grew and he groaned. Maybe it was because he had a bad night and the memories seemed fresh but Renjun groaned as the images and words came flooding back into his mind.

"No wonder you have no friends fag"

A crack resounded and Renjun cried out as his head hit the brick wall behind him, hands reaching behind to stop the blood as he sank to the ground.

"You're still a virgin, you don't even know if you like dick yet! You wanna find out?"

Renjun cried out as he sank to his knees, hands gripping the sides of his head to stop the shouting voices in his head. His breathing quicken as his heart felt like it wanted to break out of his chest. Renjun couldn't breathe. He tucked his head down as his fingers dug at his skull, trying anything to stop everything.

"Renjun Hyung!"

He barely heard Donghyuck's voice before hands touched him and he jerked harshly. He fell down and scrambled away from a worried and shocked Donghyuck. He felt the skin beneath his shirt burn and felt unwanted tears starts to fill his eyes. He was weak all over again.

"D-don't touch me!" Renjun yelled and he started to rub the fabric of his shirt where Donghyuck had touched. He felt his throat close and he could feel his hands shaking against the carpeted floor. Get a goddamn grip of yourself Renjun.

"What's going on?" He heard a voice shout and he saw Sicheng come around the corner from the staircase, eyes frantic as he looked between Donghyuck and Renjun.