Part 5: The Warning

"Jisung said to leave him the fuck alone," Renjun looked up from his phone and called over to Johnny who frowned over a crate of open guns.

"He's being bratty," Johnny grumbled, pouting, and Renjun just raised his eyebrows at the older who was acting like a child.

"He's in school Johnny, I'm sure he's already stressed out over the fact that Doyoung is the new science teacher." Renjun felt bad for the younger, thankful that Taeyong hadn't forced him to go back to school and finish his education as he had with Jisung. Well, Taeyong wouldn't dare after the way that they had met.

Renjun was currently sitting on one of the crates in the full warehouse. The person they were supposed to meet wasn't there yet and he was kind of excited to see Johnny get serious. If he was lucky, Johnny would even punch the guy. He pressed his back against the metal wall and surveyed the warehouse, giving it a once over before the manager came.

It was entirely full and they wouldn't have even known anything was wrong except for the sliding doors at the front of the storage building which were blown to bits. That and there was a huge stain of blood on the floor. From what, Renjun and Johnny hadn't had the opportunity to ask.

The creaking of a door drew Renjun's attention and he took care to place a careless expression on his face as he swung his feet, the manager just having come in. Renjun saw the manager's nervous eyes flicker between his own and Johnny's angered face. The poor man wrung his hands nervously, sweat stains evident through his tacky and most likely cheap dress shirt.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late I," the man started to explain but Johnny's harsh tsk cut him off and Johnny rounded on the manager.

"Do you think we're patient people?" Johnny's voice lowered to a growl, "Do you think that we have the time to wait for your insignificant ass to arrive so we can do our fucking job? Huh?" The man barely let out a squeak and Renjun had to stop himself from laughing.

Johnny slammed his clipboard on the ground in front of the man. "Answer me you god damn pig," Johnny roared and the man stumbled back as Johnny took a step closer. "You realize that this is the warehouse that you are in charge of yes?" Renjun watched as Johnny composed himself within a second and waved his hand to indicate the building they were in. "You realize that this is entirely your fault and if I don't get answers in the next 15 seconds you'll join whoever's bloodstain is on the ground."

Johnny pointed to the dried blood that had somewhat been absorbed into the concrete.

"I-It happened late last night, a-around 12 am, a-and they didn't take anything but they killed the worker that was supervising and they took the body. I d-don't think they did anything else!" The manager practically squealed and Renjun could feel the anger radiating off of Johnny.

"You don't think?" the challenge came and Renjun let out a snort when the man's face paled. This drew the attention of the poor manager whose panicked eyes flicked to Renjun.

"Y-you have to believe me, I don't know anything else!" He directed at Renjun and Renjun jumped off the crate making his way over to the two. Before the man could say anything Renjun kicked the side of his kneecap, earning a large crack and the deafening scream of the manager as he collapsed to the floor. The manager curled in on himself, cradling his knee as he screamed in agony while Renjun towered over him.

"I'm not talking to you am I?" Renjun explained easily, malice coating his words, and he walked away from the crying man to take his position on the crate again.

"I-I don't know anything else! They didn't leave a message or anything!" The pained manager cried out from the ground and Johnny kicked his knee cap in the same spot, causing the man to start crying from the immense pain.