Result

Start from the beginning

You let your head rest on the back as you stare at the ceiling. 'There's no need to tell grandpa... I'm sure he watched my shokugeki...'

"(L/N), we're here! We have made you something!" Mitsue entered the room with Hano following behind him, the two of them holding something in their hands. "We made you a strawberry shortcake!"

"It was the fastest we could do since some of the members already started making them." Hano said, placing the dish in front of you. "Have a taste, okay?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"AAAHH!!! WHERE IS THEIR BUILDING LOCATED!?!" Kuga screamed as he and his men blindly made their way in the large lands of Totsuki. "AH! Here I am being a nice friend and congratulate her on her win! But where the heck is their building at!!!"

"Um, excuse me." Kuga and his men paused in their tracks, snapping their heads at the new source of the voice. Kuga saw him in the arena with you. "May I ask what you're doing in our garden?"

"Your... garden?" One of Kuga's men asked, looking around the forest in confusion. "T-this is a g-garden?"

"Yes." Mitsue nodded. "You're in one of the gardens we own. May I ask what you're doing here?" He asked, his eyes closed as usual but still with a friendly smile. "Especially you, eighth seat. I never could've imagined meeting you in a garden that belongs to another RS." Mitsue opened his right eyes lightly, peeking over to Kuga.

Kuga kept his smile on his face. "Now, now! I'm lost! I'm looking for you guy's building when we suddenly got into a forest and wandered off!" He explained.

"Is that so..." Mitsue trailed off, examining Kuga. "(L/N)-san didn't tell me anything about meeting with the eighth seat, and she doesn't like meetings... may I ask what your business is with our RS."

Kuga furrowed his brows, glaring at the boy with the mocking smile in front of him. "Well you see, (Y/N)-chin and I are friends! I came here to congratulate her on her win earlier! She was so cool in that stage that it took my breath away! Isn't (Y/N)-chin so amazing!?" He said, smiling widely, almost competing with Mitsue on who has the most two-faced personality to walk the earth.

Sparks began to fly between the two as they have a staredown, not one backing against the other.

Mitsue began to think over the possibilities that could happen. He knew that you didn't have any friends so the eighth saying he was your friend was impossible to him. And almost all of the important work is left to him. There was no reason to let Kuga meet you. But... Kuga's position beats his. He can't just go disobeying the eighth so casually.

"Please follow me then." Mitsue answered, leading the way to the building. 'A troublesome person... (L/N)-san wouldn't like him...'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Everyone! Prepare service! The eighth seat has come for a visit!" Mitsue announced as he opened the large doors of the building. "Prepare special area number 4! Be sure that it fits that of the eighth seat! Do not disappoint our empress!"

"Order received!" The members all said, moving in perfect coordination.

It amazed Kuga how coordinated these people were, it could even rival his men. Everyone knew where to go and what to do, not one single panicking. And in less than a minute, various members all lined in the door, bowing to Kuga.

"Welcome, Totsuki's esteemed eighth seat, Kuga Terunori-sama!" They greeted in harmony, as if receiving a customer. "We of the Pastry and Sweets RS are ready to serve!"

Soon after, the same girl he saw from the arena came to them. "Kuga-sama, please follow me to your table." She said politely, motioning to the stairs. The group soon made it to the third floor. There were a total of four doors. White, grey, black and silver. They stood in front of the silver doors. "Please come in. Refreshments will be served in a few."

They entered the room and took a seat in the large table. "Wow, that was impressive!" Kuga complimented, looking around the room. "It felt like a real welcome in a restaurant!"

"Well, that is one of the main goals of our empress." Mitsue said, clapping his hands and waiters made their way inside the room, preparing the table. "In times like these, everyone has their own role to play. It changes every month to train them."

"You keep calling her your empress, why is that?" Kuga asked while he examined each dessert that was placed on the table.

"Well, this is her empire." Mitsue began to explain, gesturing to the whole place. "This is the setting of her empire. We are nothing but servants to our empress. We all want one thing after graduating from here." He paused, taking a sip of the freshly brewed tea. "To work for our empress."

'Woah... imagine if (Y/N)-chin made it to the elite ten... she would have destroyed everyone...' He chuckled nervously, clearing his throat. "That's surprising. From your name... Mitsue family from Shizuoka. Your family has been producing one of the highest quality-"

"Exactly." Mitsue cut him off. "The one your drinking right now is from my family. We have made a contract with our empress. In return for our tea, she would make sure that every single one of our family would have a secure place within the (L/N) empire."

"What do you mean?" Kuga asked in confusion. 'What empire? This is confusing. I just wanted to say congrats now I'm in some kind of plan...'

"What else. (L/N) Masafumi one of Totsuki's officials, (L/N) Cécil, (L/N) Yvon... to name a few." There was a glint of playfulness in Mitsue's eyes as he explained. "Well, those are the only ones that I can name at the top of my head. If you want, the whole RS could tell you about their family history."

"I have no need for their history." Kuga said bitterly, clicking his tongue. 'So that time... at Yvon's... she was working with her uncle... you sure have changed.' He smirked, resting his head on his hand, sitting on the lavish chair as if it was in his own house. "Well then, I came here to speak with your empress. Not listen to your rambles. Where's (Y/N)-chin?"

"(L/N)-sama has arrived!"