You again?!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

After finishing your business there, you made your way to the second floor. Clothes!

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'Well this is a lot more than I thought...' You looked over your hand, various bags with different clothing brands on them. 'Well... I'll just put my old clothes in my room in grandpa's house.' When you were satisfied with your decision, you made your way into the third floor where heaven exists on earth.

The food area.

'Ah~ the only place where I can go and eat without having the nagging of my uncle~' You hummed, sniffing the air and choosing the first stall that was the closest to you.

"Hello, welcome!" The person greeted, preparing his waffle batter. "Which one would you like, miss?" You looked over the flavors available. You then pointed to the caramel. "One caramel coming right-"

"And one vanilla please!"

'UGGHH!!!!' You rolled your eyes so hard you could see your brain. 'WHY!? Please tell me that you just have the same voice! The same voice! They just have the same voice!' You prayed, not looking back to the person behind you. 'Don't be him! Please, for the love of god, don't be-'

"(Y/N)-chin!"

'Fuck me.' You groaned, nodding in response.

"I didn't know you were going shopping!" He said, moving to the peripherals of your vision. "Hey, hey! Wanna hang out with me? The great Kuga Terunori, the eight seat! I'll teach a few recipes if you want! I know a lot and I'm also one of the best that you won't be-"

"Here is your vanilla waffle, sir! That would be 500 yen!" The vendor cut him off, handing him the food.

"Ah. Thank you!" He said, paying and taking his food. "So anyway, my kitchen has the latest-"

"The miss from before already left."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You heard a scream, something about someone. You ignored it and finished the hotdog in your hand. This is really such a beautiful place. Cheap food and a lot of them.

Just as you were looking at the various macaroons in display, a very familiar sound entered your ears. Something so familiar that you've heard it so many times already.

'Uncle's footsteps!' You immediately bolted, moving over to the next stall, hiding from your uncle. 'Hmm... an annoying midget on one side and an annoying clown on the other...'

'Fuck it.' You made a decision, walking away, hiding your face from your uncle's sight. 'Midget it is.'

Your uncle's voice and footsteps began to die down, only to be replaced by the annoying voice that you've been hearing even in your nightmares. Kuga was close. Just a few ways away from you was Kuga, calling for your name and attracting attention. 'FUCK! Don't shout my name!' You ran to him, scaring him as he jumped away a few feet away from you.

"(Y/N)-chi!? What was that for?! You scared me!" He exclaimed, holding into his body as if you just touched in a not so appropriate way. "Don't just throw yourself into other people! Do you do that-"

You slapped your hand over his mouth, putting your finger in your lips. 'Hush! You're going to call over that thing!' Muffled noises came from his mouth as you looked around, making sure that your uncle wasn't around.

Kuga couldn't breathe. He was close to suffocating. He finally managed to take off your hand. "Stop killing me."

'Ah. Sorry.' You bowed lightly, showing him that you really were sorry. You held into the sleeve of his shirt, tugging on it.

'W-what is she doing?' He asked himself, watching you furrow your brows, struggling to let out a word. You tugged on his sleeve again, hoping he'll understand what you were trying to do.

"(Y/N)!!! Where are you!? We need to go now!" The voice was louder than you remembered.

"Hide..." You muttered, pulling him along, away from your uncle's voice. "G-go... midget..." You stuttered, feeling your blood run cold hearing your uncle's voice getting closer and closer.

Kuga was surprised by how you were suddenly acting. He thought you were this ice block, but now he was just seeing someone so...

Sacred.

He stopped in his tracks, making you look back and wonder why he suddenly stopped.

"Let's go to my house."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Yvon groaned, pulling his hair in frustration and making his way to the parking lot. Just as he was about to start his car, his phone rang. He picked it up and the person behind the line began to speak.

"Ah... sorry, dad." He said, fixing his messy hair. "(Y/N)... (Y/N) still doesn't want to go..." Yvon paused, a frown on his face as he started the car. "...you're still scared aren't you..."