chapter 127

"I can't keep living like this, Draco." Tense was building up my body as I gripped a fistful of my hair pasting back and forth.

"Snape, get a grip, you'll be fine." he responded blankly.

"what? what did you say?" I finally let go of my hair, leaving a ball of it rip out due to the stress.

"woah, is that hair?!" Draco got his mind out of his stupid book- wait, a book? Draco Malfoy, A BOOK?

"Malfoy, what are you doing reading a book?" I sighed.

"it's actually really good, it's called Rules , it's this muggle book. A bad boy falls inlove with this good girl and they rule the world together, kind of reminded me of us." he chuckled.

"since when were you so charming?" I giggled, he distracted me from the mental breakdown about being a death eater, "but I was never good, I mean.. I cursed out teachers.."

"Trust me, sweetheart. You're not as bad as me."

"don't be so cocky. No man is any better than a woman." I rolled my eyes, but eventually going back to my hair - ripping, nail chewing breakdown.

"you'll be fine as long as I'm around. Calm down" He plopped back down reading his books. I can't believe this was my seventh year. Everything was so sudden and fast, it was like time flew by in a blink of an eye.

"As long as you're around? I'm perfectly fine providing for myself, thank you very much." I scoffed and laid on the bed with him. I read the beautiful lines of this chapter he was reading

her brown eyes stabbed my heart,
fireworks exploded and butterflies
had taken over my stomach.

my heart melted.

to be continued