"The Betrayal" | 50

ouch

ouch.
_________________________________

I was walking to my common room, but was stopped by Cedric calling my name. "Sofia!" Jesus christ, what did this guy want? I turned around to face him. "so uh.. I've been meaning to ask you." He scratched the back of his neck. "will you- uh- maybe like? Um- gototheyuleballwithme?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "come again?" He sighed. "will you go to the yule ball with me?" he looked down at me. I was trying hard to not laugh. "no." I turned around and walked back to the dungeons. "At least consider it?!" I ignored and kept on walking. I finally made it to the dungeons. "password?" The painting said very annoyed. "pure-blood." I answered, the door swung opened and revealed an empty common room. The slytherin common room was always cold, since it was under a lake. I liked it though, cold weather. It always got me in the mood. I made my way up to my room, not ready for Pansy to complain about my relationship with Draco. I opened the door see something I never thought would have happened. Right before my eyes was Pansy and Draco kissing, the part that made me upset was the fact that Draco let it happen. ouch. "sofia-" Draco pulled out of the kiss. "don't." I stormed out of the common room and hot tears streamed down my eyes.

Draco's p.o.v.

Parkison asked me to tutor her on potions, because supposedly that was her worst subject. As soon as I stepped foot into her room, she started to flirt. "why are you with her dracy-poo? I can treat you better, you know?" She played with my hair, but I snatched her hand away. "don't talk to me like that." that was all it took for her to smash her lips against mine, I tried pulling away but it was no use. I heard the door open and I finally broke free. Sofia was standing there. "sofia-" she looked at me with tears filling her eyes. I fucked up.

~~~~~~~~
341 words
hey guys, I'm going to make a new story about my favorite show currently, Stranger Things. I'm obviously going to continue this story, I don't have plans on stopping this story, the characters name is going to be Sofia, I don't know why, but Sofia is such a pretty name to me and I always dream of having that name. Thank you so much for 1K reads! ily the most!
🌫🖤🌬