"The Champion Selection" | 46

"Harry Potter?"_________________________________"sit down, please

"Harry Potter?"
_________________________________
"sit down, please." Dumbledore tried getting everyone to calm down and sit. I was already seated next to Draco and Adrian. "who do you think will be selected?" Adrian asked in my ear, "well, obviously Viktor Krum. I don't know." I replied, I felt pairs of eyes look at me, I looked up and looked around and saw Cedric looking at me with a smile. I raised a brow at this, making him nod and look away. "Now the moment, you've all been waiting for! the champion selection." He yelled, he made the fire go out to make the room a little darker. The goblets fire was a bright blue. A piece of parchment flew out of the goblet that he caught. "the first state champion is, Viktor Krum!" there was no surprise there. I clapped for respect. Viktor made it to the front and shook dumbledores' hand. The fire went red and another piece of parchment flew out. "Fleur Delacour!" many girls from the Beauxbatons academy screamed and clapped for their classmate.  Another piece of parchment flew. "Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" I saw him look at me with a smile and I clapped for him, only for respect. Draco took action and lowered my hand to stop clapping for him. "I saw the way he looked at you, don't." he whisper/yelled. "are you jealous or something?" I giggled. Draco put on that disgusted look and looked ar Cedric as if he was about to murder him in this very room. "oh my god, you are jealous!" I laughed. The fire turned a bright red again, meaning another piece of parchment was about to fly up. "Harry Potter?" everyone immediately shot their gaze to the boy. That doesn't make sense, he's 14. There's no way he used an aging potion, there was an age line. "HARRY POTTER." Dumbledore shouted louder. The boy made his way up to Dumbledore who handed him the piece of parchment with his name. "HE'S A CHEAT!" "HE ISN'T EVEN 17!" one of the many students surrounding me shouted. My mum, who was standing next to father shot the boy a mad look.

after the champion selection, I tried finding Harry. I finally spotted the boy and ran up to him. "Harry!" I called, out of breath. "Harry, did you put your name in?" He shook his head, telling me that he doesn't know. "then how on earth did you get selected? I mean there was an age line. Did you get someone to do it for you?" I started baffling the boy with questions until he cut me off. "LOOK I DON'T KNOW, OKAY? I don't even know why you're talking to me." He shouted. "okay, first of all. I'm not one of your friends, don't give me the attitude you give everyone else because I'm not one that tolerates everything in this world, second of all, if I'm trying to help you out, you shouldn't even consider being petty. I can play that game as well." I whipped around and walked away, "sofia!-" I shot my hand up to make him stop talking.
~~~~~~~~
522 words
Sorry I took like a 2 day
break from writing, I went to
the beach and got home super late,
thank you for 600 reads! I can't believe
that I got this many people to
read my story, I appreciate you
all!
🌫🖤🌬