chapter 142

Everything was silent for a minute.
Even if the sound of war on the grounds of the place every witch or wizard knew since age 11 overflowed the room,
Everything was still for her.

She couldn't mentally register the life of her dad slipping away in her own arms. Everything Snape once was, was gone. A dad, a professor, a friend, and a husband was taken away from him in milliseconds.

And she couldn't think.
The last breath that came from his mouth hit her skin, sending daggers down his daughters back.

That was soon replaced with Draco's frantic voice. "We have to go." The boy muttered with a comforting touch of his palm on her back.

"D-dad?" She sniffed, "Please?.."

"come on.." Draco said.

"Let me go!" She wept, immediately returning to the body that belonged to the man who was once was her father, cupping his face.

"he's gone."

"No he's not!" She exclaimed, while whipping her neck to face Draco. "H-he's just- hurt. We have to take him to the hospital wing." She returned to facing her lifeless father, pulling his arm, "h-help me Draco.." she sobbed, "Did you not hear me?! Help! help! please just.... help.."

Draco dropped to his knees to hug the balled up girl who was having trouble regaining her breath as her sobs blocked her airway.

"Sofia?..." a peculiar voice called out, there were three figures hiding behind the barrels, witnessing everything. She hadn't acknowledged it, but Draco did. He soon recognized Harry, Hermione and Ron, and for once, Draco didn't seem to care. He looked like he was pleading for help without making it known.

Hermione didn't hesitate to stride by her side, soon wrapping her arms around her shoulders, resting her face against her shoulderblades. It was almost like a domino affect with the way Harry and Ron followed Hermione's footsteps.

Everyone was piled around the disturbed girl.
For a second no one cared about being rivalry.
For a second, it looked like family.
No one cared about anything but her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know u guys😭 a whole year bro i am SO sorry i've been so discouraged it's not even funny. I'm so sorry if some events don't correlate with the movies timeline, i havent binged harry potter in a minute and i'm writing based off of memory but here are some life updates..... after doing existential research, and taking the official pottermore test like, 100 times. I'm a ravenclaw now. BUT HEY this story will not change anything about anybody.

also i cannot write death for the life of me.... i'm so sorry this wasn't as angsty as y'all expected it to be but

ily guys, i promise i'll update
ilyilyily