"The Fake Date" | 61

"Alright. Behave in the train, darling. and do not seperate from draco, okay? I'll see you there." mum kissed the top of my fourhead and left.

I sighed and went on the train with my owl on my shoulder. At least she's the only companion I have right now. I went on the train and saw a compartment Draco was sitting in, but holding Pansys hand with blaise, crabbe and goyle. I didn't even bother sitting there, so i slid open a compartment and sat alone.

"Sofia?"

I turned to where my name was called. Neville and the golden trio smiled at me. "may we sit here?"

I jumped into Nevilles arms as I missed him dearly. We pulled apart, making me look at the trio. "um, please sit. I guess."

"have you heard that Malfoy and Pansy are dating? weren't they enemies?" Hermione asked.

"I guess." I replied. "Anyway, do you think we might have a new DADA teacher?"

"We do every year, I suppose so." Ron replied, munching on his sandwich his mum packed.

"I never expected Malfoy to have a girlfriend. He's quite an arse as it is." Hermione kept on with the subject. "Do you really think Malfoy likes Pansy, Sofia? You ARE a slytherin. You must know what's going on."

"bloody hell, Hermione. Why are you obsessed with Draco and Parkison? I don't know anything nor do I give a bloody shit! so just STOP asking me!" I snapped.

The compartment went quiet.

"I- I need to use the ladies room." I got up and left, tears stinging my eyes.

3rd person pov

"she can be scary sometimes. Who am I kidding? all the time!" Ron watched Sofia as she walked away.

"Hermione!" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"what? I was just curious!

"weren't you aware that Draco and Sofia had a thing? that's a sensitive topic for her."

"oh.. crap." Hermione sighed.

"anything off the trolly dears?"

"a chocolate frog for sofia, she needs one now.." Neville said and paid his price for the chocolate frog.

Sofias pov

"hello buttface!" a random voice called at me.

I smiled when I knew who it was.

"Gred and Forge!" I laughed through my tears while hugging the both of them.

"were you crying?" Fred spoke,
"you know you can talk to us."

"Parkison being a skank. She threatened me that if Malfoy doesn't date her, she'll tell the whole school my darkest secret that can hurt my parents."

the twins exchanged looks and smiled. "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"what? a prank?" I laughed.

"'course! no one must mess with our little sister!"

"perhaps a candy that will get pansy a ton of pimples? or puking pastilles? or hell, even turning her hair into a birds nest?!"

"calm down, I say we do the pimple candy, like we did to her in your second year!"

I chuckled and planted a kiss on their cheeks, making me stand on my tippy toes because they were much more taller than me.

"I'll sit with you two in the great hall. See you soon!" I ran over to slide my compartment door open.

"Sofia! I'm sorry. I hadn't realized you and Malfoy were.. dating."

"yeah well.. it's time to move on." I sat down to my seat when suddenly Neville handed me a chocolate frog with a smile on his face. He pat the seat next to him to signal me to sit down there, and I gladly did.

"do you mind telling me why that arse had the slightest audacity to dump you like that and just decided to go with pugface?" Ron asked, sounding like a big brother. It was weird having the trio next to my side, especially Harry and Hermione. I was pretty used to Ron defending me.

"because Parkison loves to blackmail me."

Neville rubbed my back in a comforting manner.

"she blackmailed you?" Potter asked.

"that's just Parkison.." I sighed, "she was chasing Draco for so long and it looks like she has what she wanted."

"Why would Draco agree to any of this?" Hermione asked, with eyes that made her look genuinely sorry for me.

"Tell me, Hermy if I had a massive crush on Ron and
I put three drops of Veritaserum in your drink and I asked you to spill your darkest secrets and you do because of the Veritaserum, I blackmail you saying if Ron wont date me I will spill all of your secrets to all of hogwarts, Ron would have wanted to protect you, right? because you're girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"w-what H-hermione isn't my girlfriend." Ron nervously laughed.

"you sure act like a couple for people who are just best friends." I snapped back.

the two blushed like a tomato.

"just date already, damn it. We all know you like eachother." I teased, making Neville and Harry laugh.

"that still doesn't-"

we were cut off when the door slid open revealing Malfoy.

"I need a word with Sofia."

no one moved.

"alone?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"whatever you have to say, say it when we're around Malfoy." Neville jumped in front of me, acting like a big brother.