"Winter at the Snape's" | 102

Finally, it was christmas time. My parents always hated christmas but I always loved it. I loved the feeling it gave off, it was the only time of year I was genuinely happy nowadays.

I packed my trunk and to my surprise, Parkison came in and smiled. "hi." she said politely.

"hey..?" I said, more like asked. "why aren't you being rude to me anymore?"

"I don't like Draco anymore, infact, Goyle and I have been dating recently and I'm happy. I found it childish that I was rude to you just because I had a crush on some boy. So, I'm sorry. Friends?" she revealed a smile.

"friends." I exhaled, it was more of a sigh of relief. "Happy christmas, Pansy." I left and ran downstairs, only to be stopped by Merula.

"Well, well, well. Off to have sex with some other boys, huh?" she creeped an evil grin. "wouldn't be the first time."

"why are you up my arse, Merula? what have I done?"
b
"nothing. I just adore seeing you suffer. Where's Draco? isn't he one of your many boyfriends? are you off to have sex with him, too?" she giggled, "or perhaps maybe I will swoop in and steal him from you. Why didn't you meet me outside like I said?"

"maybe because I don't want to face a pig." I left the common room but she only followed me out, suddenly, I felt a sharp pain and fell to the ground. Suddenly students surrounded us as we fought. I whipped out my wand,

"Stupefy!" I yelled, she shot back and fell onto the ground, she tried pulling out her wand until, "Expelliarmus!" her wand shot up as I caught it.

"Merlins beard, I can go farther than just Stupefy. Try me, Merula!" I screamed at her. The chants of students yelling "Fight!" filled the entire room.

"you're a filthy little half-blood! a disgrace to Slytherins! How dare you?!" she yelled as she wiped her bloody nose. "you're a creature of the dirt!" I took her wand and snapped it in half and threw the remaining pieces on the ground.

"What is going on?! Move!" My mom said, breaking up the the students. "Miss Synde, Sofia. Want to explain to me what happened?!"

"she broke my wand in half!" Merula cried.

"oh boohoo, cry me a river. you deserved it." I spat.

"enough! Merula, for your punishment, you'll be staying home for the holidays. I'll make sure I'll contact your parents. As for Sofia, come with me." Mom dismissed the students as I followed her.

"What in Merlins Beard were you thinking, Sofi? you broke her wand!"

"she called me a creature of the dirt, disgrace to all slytherins, oh and she also called me a filthy half-blood." I scowled, "she's been slut shaming me for weeks! I'm not just gonna stand here and take it. Please tell me you're not going to punish me."

"No. But note that if you get into another fight, there will be consequences for your actions. Now, get on the hogwarts express. It'll be going away soon."

I nodded as I ran downstairs and onto the train, finding an empty compartment and I gladly took it. When suddenly, the compartment door slid open.

"anything from the trolly, dear?"

I smiled to myself and how much I remembered devouring chocolate frogs when I was little. "Two chocolate frogs, please."