"The Surprise" | 39

"make a wish"_________________________________I got home to reveal a bunch of honeydukes treats

"make a wish"
_________________________________
I got home to reveal a bunch of honeydukes treats. Especially chocolate frogs. There was also a cake which read '14' because I was going to turn 14 two days by now. " happy early birthday, you'll always be my little girl." Mum smiled, placing a kid on my fourhead. "our." my father replied with a grin. "oh enough, let's eat the bloody chocolate cake already!" I exclaimed, sprinting to the chocolate cake. Mum took out her wand to light the birthday candles. "make a wish!" I closed my eyes, and began to wish.

to always have a special
bond with my parents. that
was special to me.

I was satisfied with my wish, and blew the 14 candles that circled the 14 imprinted on the cake. "dig in." I took a slice of cake and took soft bites while whipping out my book and began to read it. "Sofia, you've got a letter." Mum said, "from Draco." I was about to get it from her hand until he snatched it back. "Soo Draco, hm?" She teased, making me roll me eyes. "are you two at least using protection?" I jumped up and snatched the letter from her hand with a red face, "Mum!" I yelled. "ok, okay, I understand. Just.. don't get pregnant. I don't want grandkids right now." She giggled. "MUM." I said sternly. I read the letter.

Miss you already, happy early birthday. See you on your birthday, yes?
-D.M

"mum?" I walked back to the kitchen. "we're going to the Malfoys for my birthday?" I asked, I wasn't informed about this. "yes, dear. I was about to tell you, we're throwing a party."
oh god.
~~~~~~~~
281 words
sorry about the short chapter x
🌫🖤🌬