"Joke Shop, Open!" | 66

"Skiving Snackboxes." Fred announced.

"sweets that make you ill!" George added on, they sold candy to a kid.

"Get you out of class whenever you like." Fred smiled.

"obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom."

I smiled and shook my head and walked towards the trio.

"I'm not asking you to write all of it for me!" Ron argued, bribing Hermione to write his assignment.

"oh, please." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"it's just, I've been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams."

"they're not stupid." I argued. "They're pretty fun when you get the questions, of course you wouldn't have a slightest clue of what's that all about."

"are you sure you don't belong in Ravenclaw, Sofia?" Harry added.

"Ravenclaw?" I showed a face of disgust, "I'm a pure and proud slytherin. Just because I'm smart and actually PAY ATTENTION in class doesn't mean I belong in those ravens."

"they're actually eagles." Hermione snickered.

"whatever." I rolled my eyes.

(no offense to my ravenclaws! luv you <3)

"I'll do the introduction, Ron. That's all." Hermione smiled.

"Hermione, you're honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met. If I'm ever rude to you again.."

"I'll know you've gone back to normal." Hermione finished Rons sentence.

"get a room you two, honestly." I giggled, sitting on the floor and flipping through my book pages.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Hermione pointed out scars on his hand.

"Nothing." Harry snatched his hand away.

"the other hand." Hermione said, she grabbed Harry's hand and showed us a scar. "You've got to tell Dumbledore.."

"No." Harry shooked his head. "Dumbledores got enough on his mind already. Anyway, I don't want to give Umbridge the satisfaction."

"Bloody hell, Harry, the woman is torturing you." Ron furrowe his eyebrows. "If the parents knew about this.."

"yeah, well, I haven't got any folks, have I, Ron?"

"Harry you've got to report this!" Hermione sounded worried sick. "It's perfectly simple-"

"No!" Harry cut her off. "it's not. Hermione, whatever this is, it's not simple. You don't understand."

"then help us to!" She argued.

"oh my god, the boy doesn't want to share his feelings just stop arguing and let me finish my book in PEACE." I yelled, packing up my things and leaving.

I was outside, when I found Luna. Why wasn't she wearing any shoes..?

"Luna?"

"hello Sofia Snape." she smiled while petting the.. thing?

I went up to her and looked at the creatures, I was about to speak when..

"hello Harry Potter." Luna smiled at Harry.

"Hi Luna, Sofia." Harry greeted.

he looked down and noticed Luna was bearfoot.

"your feet." he tried making conversation, "aren't they cold?"

"A bit." she nodded. "Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it."

"what are they?" I asked.

"they're called Thestrals. They're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit..."

"different." Harry answered.

"but why can't the others see them?" I asked while walking towards a thestral.

"they can only be seen by people who've seen death." she answered with patience.

"so you two.. known someone who has died then?"

"my mum. She was quite an extraordinary witch but.. she did like to experiment and.. one day her spells went badly wrong. I was 9." Luna smiled.

"I'm sorry.." Harry felt sympathy.

"yes, it was rather horrible. I do feel very sad about it sometimes. But I've got dad."

"Sofia?"

"hm?"

"how bout you? have you seen death?" Harry asked.

I tried not to remember Adrian.. how I've seen him drop dead infront of my own eyes. But I couldn't. "Um, my.. grandmother." I lied.

"I'm terribly sorry." Harry said.

"whatever."

"We both believe you, by the way. That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back. And you fought him. And the Ministry and the prophet are conspiring against you and Dumbledore." Luna said to Harry.

"thanks. It seems you're about the only ones that do."

"I don't think that's true." Luna smiled while feeding a baby thestral. "But I suppose that's how he wants you to feel."