"The Quidditch World Cup" | 41

"don't boast, Draco

"don't boast, Draco."
_________________________________
I was in deep sleep on my bed from yesterday at the Malfoys. However, my mum shook my hand to wake up causing me to jump up. I was pissed, I was never a morning person, "what. the. hell." I shouted. "get up, Sofia. We're going." She said, making my way out of the room. I rubbed my eyes hard and jumped in the shower to feel awake. Today was the quidditch world cup, almost everyone's going to be there. Especially Fred and George, I haven't seen them in a while and I was finally going to get to see them. I hopped off the shower and threw on my nearest outfit. "Sofia! Breakfast!" mother called from downstairs. "coming!" I ran to the mirror and brushed my hair and grabbed my bookbag and ran my way down the stairs to find my father drinking tea and reading a magazine while my mother cooked eggs and bacon. "morning, father." I sat down. "good morning." he said, having a sip of his tea with his pinkie out. "here, eat up. We have to meet up with the Malfoys." I nodded and dug into my food as fast as I could.

as soon as we got to the world cup, I saw Draco and without a doubt, I ran up to him and hugged him. "Sofia! what the bloody hell-" I heard my mum from the backround, confused why I ran towards something, but as soon as she realized she didn't care. "Sofia!" Draco instantly hugged back. "let's go see our tent, yes?" Draco said, pulling away from the hug. I smiled and nodded, I walked to the tent that seemed like a normal sized tent, I was confused because it was not going to fit four people such as my parents, Lucius and Draco. "come in, Sofia. Don't be a wuss, yes?" mother said, grabbing my hand and nearly yanking me in. I wss very wrong, the tent was now the size of a bloody mansion. "tricky thing, magic." I looked around, pleased by the sight. "indeed, it is." Father replied. "the match will start soon."

soon enough, I was walking with Draco and Lucius and my parents followed behind me until we ran into the Weasley's, Harry and Hermione. I saw Fred and George and my eyes beamed, I waved at them to which they smiled and waved at me as well. "Blimey, dad! how far up are we?" I heard Ron say clearly out of this. "Well put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Lucius said smartly. Draco grabbed the rail and looked up at them with a smirk, Hermione shot me a disgusted look as if I was a monster, I shot back the same exact look which caused her to look away. "Father and I are in the ministers box! my personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco ranted on, however, Lucius hit his chest with his cane. "don't boast, Draco." I felt bad for Draco, he always had to be perfect. "There's no need for these people." The rest of the family were about to walk away until Lucius shot his cane towards Harrys' hand. "do enjoy yourself, won't you? while you can." Lucius shot one sarcastic smile and let go so his hand would be free. We sat on our seats and immediately a team that let out green and silver gasses flew up. A firework that looked like an irish boy danced along the way. It was immediately stopped by a team of Bulgariers. Many flags dropped down showing Viktor Krum. "Good evening! as minister of magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the 422nd quidditch world cup! let the match.. begin!"
~~~~~~~~
634 words
🌫🖤🌬