"The Dinner Party" | 84

okay hi this is a quick a/n before this chapter starts, if you are young and aren't into that dirty stuff there is QUITE a bit of that in this chapter so if you're sensitive to that I suggest you skip this chapter.

"Sofia, get dressed darling." Mum yelled from downstairs.

I hated this family tradition. It was always a party between us and the malfoys. It was required to go.

"mum, can I skip dinner? I feel like im about to throw up."

"No. Get dressed."

I sighed and ran upstairs to pick my outfit. This would have been so much easier with magic, but there was no magic allowed outside of school. I threw on a light pink dress with diamonds embroidered on it. I let my hair flow down and some heels.

"you look lovely dear, doesn't she, Severus?"

"astounding."

I shot them a forced smile.

*Time skip, Malfoy Manor.*

"Snapes! how lovely to see you, oh and Sofia! how grown you look. Please, please, come in. Dinner is served."

"thanks, Cissy." I smiled.

I almost tripped on a house elf,

"OW YOU BLOODY COWA-" I earned looks from the Malfoys, Crabbes, Blaises' and Goyles. I cleared my throat, "pardon my manners. I'm clumsy." I smiled down at the elf.

"Sofia?" Blaise smiled at me.

"blaise." I breathed out, jumping into his arms.

"Crabbe. Goyle." I rolled my eyes, "please to meet you Mrs. Crabbe and Mrs. Goyle." I shook their hands.

"Draco, come down here! there are guests!"

"Miss Sofia Snape, how pleasing it is to see you again. Care for a cup of tea?" Lucius smiled.

"no, Lucius, I'm fine, thank you. Just a cup of water will do perfectly fine. How delightful it is to be in your home." I bowed.

"please, no need to bow to me."

"Father."

I jumped at the too familiar voice, my eyes met with Dracos.

"Sofia." he smirked.

"Dinner, everyone!"

I sat down to the nearest table and Draco sat next to me, althought he always used to sit in front of me.

"dig in, everyone!"

I grabbed a piece of chicken and mashed potatoes, I cut the chicken with the knife and fork, until that stopped when an all too familiar hand met with my thighs. 

it gets heated here

Draco's hand gripped my thigh, tracing 8's with my bare skin. I looked over at him but he was having a conversation with my dad. I cleared my throat on concentrated on the piece of chicken.

"Say, we haven't heard squat about Sofia, father." Draco suggested.

"oh yes, Sofia, tell me how is hogwarts for you?" Mrs. Crabbe asked me while digging in her piece of chicken like a pig. Does fat run in that family? everyones attention went to me.

I tried closing my leg so that draco wouldn't have access to my leg, but that only made him squeeze my thigh, resulting me to jump.

"I- uh.. hogwarts is- mm. fine." I smiled.

He now moved his hand to the hem of my skirt and I bit my lip, trying not to give him the satisfaction.

"will you please excuse me?" I said while getting up, wiping my mouth and slamming the tissue on dracos' penis. I heard him groan in pain and I smiled to myself. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and checked myself out. I looked like a tomato.

the door slammed open revealing Draco.

"hey!" I yelled. "what if I was taking a bath?!"

"then you know where that would've leaded to."

"draco!"

"I'm joking. what the hell was that at dinner?!"

"you tell me." I crossed my arms.

"a taste of your own medicine." he licked his lips.

"Draco."

"sofia."

"what the hell are you doing to me" I sighed.

he walked closer to me so I would walk backwards.

"a. taste. of. your. own. medicine." he smirked

my back hit the cold stone wall and it sent me shivers throughout my body.

Draco gripped my thigh and wrapped my legs around his waist.

a/n we're not gonna go as far as sex lmao

I completely gave in. Draco dug his face on my neck and started licking and nibbled on my sweet spots.

OKAY IM STOPPING IT HERE IM CRINGING IM SORRY LMAO