"Winter at the Snape's pt 3" | 104

Finally, I had arrived home and ran upstairs to flop on my bed. I miss this matress, the ones in school are comfortable, but not this comfortable.

I jumped up because I heard a tap on my window, it was Evie. I quickly opened the window and let her in. She handed me a letter as I gave her a treat and petted the top of her head.

Merry christmas, xo. I'm sorry this isn't a lot. There was a fire back home, and now we're practically homeless. But we had to get you something over the holidays. F+G

A fire? Fred and George. I opened the small box that held a cupcake that looked like it was brand new. The frosting had orange and purple on it and a big W. They remembered my favorite flavor, red velvet. The cupcake tasted just like how I remembered Molly Weasleys cooking.

**

I sipped on my hot cocoa as it snowed outside, unwrapping presents from friends and family.

"the last present, from your father and I." mum handed me a box with colorful wrapping paper. Unwrapping it, it showed a beautiful canvas when I was a baby.

"thank you, mum and dad. It's perfect." I smiled.

"Now, it's about time we go to the Malfoys. They have more presents for you and a dinner planned. Get dressed." Mum got up and walked away to make tea.

ughhh.

I ran upstairs and zipped up a black dress with a necklace and ran back downstairs, my mum offered her hand and I took it and we apparated to the Manor.

I hope Draco is okay