"Do you think they would have done it?"

Harry's p.o.v
hi, please understand that im depressed as shit. And admit had shut down which is what I was using to make sure this story is in order, but it's going to be hard now that I don't have a source to get the movies. I got this scene off of youtube but it's not that much. So when I finally find a website to get these movies safely, please expect shorter chapters because admit one let me down. 

"do you think they would have done it? Sofia and Draco?" Hermione blurted out.

"No, no. Sofia was too innocent to even raise her wand at Dumbledore. It was Snape. It was always Snape." I scoffed, "I just can't believe she betrayed me.."

"well, she doesn't seem proud of it.. to be, you know, a death eater. She always hung out with us and did side when umbridge came to hogwarts." Hermione rubbed my back slowly.

my head soon fell on her shoulder, "I don't think I could even associate with her anymore.."

"Harry, you realize she had no choice..? that's why she has been a hissy bitch all 6 years."

I only nodded. I passed her a little pendant that held a note, she slowly opened it and read it. "to the dark lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know it is I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux in attempt to destroy it I hope when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B. R.A.B?"

"dunno." I shrugged "but whoever they are they have the real horcrux."