"Another one, dead"| 83

A/N I didnt write the scene where they go to the ministry and fight the death eater, but I'll write a flashback to when Sirius died. I just really wanna get into the tea between the love triangle because there is so much omg

"oh. You're still here aren't you." Pansy sighed. I turned to her, her mascara was smudged and her eyes were red and puffy.

"looks like it." I responded, going back to packing my trunk. "and why do you look like you came out of hell?"

"Thanks to you, Draco dumped me." She sniffed.

"h-he what?" I asked, was she going to spill my secrets to all of hogwarts because Draco dumped her?

"relax. I'm not going to spill your secret. You're a coward, Sofia Snape. I will always hate you until the day I die." She sniffed while grabbing her trunk and storming off.

I grabbed my trunk and ran down to the train. "Sofia!" Neville called out to me to slow down. "how come you didn't go to the ministry with us?"

"oh- um.."

flashback

I grabbed Luna and forced my wand up to her neck, threatening her. I hesitated. This death eater lifestyle wasn't for me, Merlin knows. I hate having no choice. I was the only death eater there with a mask, as my father and mother wanted to protect me.

Lucius chuckled as he walked up to Harry. "Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance.. against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now.. or watch your friends die."

I really hoped I wouldn't have to kill Neville. Tears threatened to escape my eyes but I held them in.

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville spoke.

"sh!" I hesitated to shush him.

Harry slowly handed the prophecy to Lucius, I can tell Lucius' eyes beamed when he held that prophecy.

Sirius walked behind Lucius,

"get away from my godson."

he punched Lucius, leaving Lucius to fall to the ground, as well as the prophecy. Lucius tried catching it in time but that hadn't worked. It smashed.

A white light came and swept us away, I hid behind a wall quickly and let my body drop. My mum and father ran towards me, my tears fell to my face.

"I'm so sorry." Dad said, kissing my fourhead.

"Avada Kedavra!"

I heard, making me jump. I slowly got up to peak who it was that just got killed.

Sirius.

Harry's face fell.

end of flashback

"I'm so sorry, Neville I hadn't gone with you, I was going to until I badly broke my ankle, Luna fixed it for me after you guys came back."

"oh, that's swell. Hey, wanna sit next to me on the train?"

"of course. Save me a chocolate frog." I smiled at him as he nodded and ran to the train.

I got on the train, immediately I was pushed into a compartment.

"George?"

before I can say another word, he crashed his lips against mine, I manage to push him off of me,

"what the hell?" I looked up at his tall figure. "George I-"

"I know. I know you don't like me but the other day.."

"George, that was to get revenge on Draco.."

"I-I know but ever since the beginning of the year.. I've developed a massive crush on you, and the day that we kissed, I can't help but get that out of my head."

"George stop.." I sighed

"stop what, Sofia?"

"STOP THAT!"

Draco busted into the compartment, "what's going on?!"

"n-nothing.." I said, trying to leave the compartment but Draco gripped my hand tightly, making me wince. He dragged me out of the compartment to his.

I refused making eye contact with Draco, I played with the sleeves of my sweater that was tucked in with a skirt.

"listen-" we both said at the same time.

"you go." I said.

"why would you.."

"kiss him? you know very damn well. But I regret every moment of that kiss now, I just wanted to make you know how you made me feel; heartbroken. But I'm sorry." I frowned. "Draco, I hate being a death eater by itself. I have had to follow my parents rules for so long and on top of that, the only boy I had trusted betrayed me."

"you didn't have to go as far as him gripping your thigh. I want to murder him." he said through gritted teeth.

he walked closer to me, I still refused to look at him.

"let anyone else touch you like that other than me, and I swear, Snape."

WHEW I HESITATED WRITING THAT LAST PART OMG