"Prank Gone Right" | 8

"you two are the best!"____________________________________

____________________________________

I was sitting next to Fred and George, I was in the middle. I wore the sweater their mother made me, "how will this prank work?" I asked the two,
"well, we use wingardium leviosa and let her eat it. Easy stuff." George said, digging into the plate of chicken. "we'll do it after we eat."
"thank you, you two. You have no idea how much that bloody Parkison made me want to punch her square in the face." They laughed at this, giving me a high five.

"let's go and do it!" They both said, jumping up from their seats and as did I. I followed them behind a statue and casted a Wingardium Leviosa spell on the piece of chocolate, we heard footsteps that belonged to Pansy, so we hid behind the statue and peaked over.

Parkison noticed the chocolate and grabbed it, she looked at it and started to sniff it, she figured it didn't look suspicous so she took a bite of it. Before she knew it, a lot of pimples appeared on her face. She touched her face, and noticed it. She ran away screaming and crying.

I laughed and fell over which made me laugh harder. Fred and George laughed along with me, and helped me up. "you two are the best!" I exclaimed, jumping into their arms. They felt like my big brothers and I can count on them whenever I need a good laugh.

*Time Skip, Lunch*

it was no longer christmas, everybody was back from break. I plopped down in my seat next to Draco. "oh, Draco" he looked at me with one eyebrow raised, I handed him one of the friendship rings my mother gave me as a gift. "My mother gave me matching friendship rings, I want you to have one of them." I said, smiling. He slid the ring on and looked back up at me, "thanks I guess." He said, shrugging. I knew Draco always had problems showing his emotions, but I didn't mind it.

I kept on studying for the owls exam, I got interrupted with the Longbottom boy jumping with his legs stuck together, I laughed and turned to Draco, "did you do that?" I asked laughing,
"yeah" he responded with a lugh
I gave him a highfive , "that was brilliant."

Neville fell back and everybody started laughing, including me and Draco. "Let's go to the library, Draco. I need more books to study with." He nodded and got up with me. Blaise was already in the common room studying for himself.

*Time Skip, Library*

I was scrolling through the bookshelves but I couldn't find any book about charms. I already knew everything I had to know for potions, because it's the class I pay most attention in. "Isn't this the book you're looking for?" I whipped around to see Draco holding a Charms book. It was exactly the book that I needed. "Yes, Draco! thank you!" I walked towards him and reached for the book, but he only held it up.

"you're gonna have to reach for it." He said, making me angry. Not this again. "that's not fair!" I argued, "you're taller than I am!"
"exactly! reach for it!" I scoffed and tried jumping but it didn't work. This time, he stuck the book out. "Draco!" I said, making my blood boil, "give me the bloody book!"

He gave in, and handed me the book and started laughing, "you're short." he said, making my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "Shut up!"

"Draco, we'll get in detention for this, I hope you know that." We were eavesdropping in Hagrids hut, "shut up." he said coldly. "Excuse me? Might I remind you-" I was cut off by Draco, his eyes widened and grabbed my arm, "they caught us."

we ran and ran inside the castle, to Mcgonagall, to snitch on them. We were out of breath, but we caught it when we finally saw Mcgonagall. He told her everything, I just wanted to sleep. And now, thanks to Draco's stupid self, I can't.

Mcgonagall, Draco and I stood infront of Potter, Weasley, and Granger. We stared at them coldly as they did the same. "Good evening." Mcgonagall said, catching the three of them.

"Nothing, I repeat nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken." She said, looking disappointed, while Draco stood there smirking. "50?!" Harry yelled,
"each." Mcgonagall said coldly, "and to ensure it doesn't happen again, all 5 of you will recieve detention."

Dracos smirk dropped, he stepped up to Mcgonagall, "excuse me, professer, perhaps I heard you wrong, I thought you said the 5 of us?"
"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. The issue were you too were out of bed during after hours."

Harry turned to me, with a big smile. I had enough of his smile. It was so stupid, that ignorant brat. "I know my mother gave me the looks, but you can stop staring at me." I got up and left to detention.

Following Mr. Filch, we walked back outside. "A pity they let the old punishments die. It was a time detention would let your thumbs in the dungeon (idk what Mr. Filch says here) God, I missed the screaming."
"creep." I whispered to myself.
"you'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. You've got a little job to do, inside the dark forest."

"sorry about this, Hagrid." Mr. Filch faced Hagrid, who was crying, "oh good god man you're still on about that bloody dragon are ya?" Hagrid looked at Filch in defeat, then back to the trio. "Norberts gone," he cried, "Dumbledore sent him off to Romania, to live in a colony."

"well that's good, isn't it?" Hermione jumped in, "he'll be with his own kind."
"yeah but what if he don't like Romania?!"
I rested my head on Draco's shoulder, I couldn't listen to this conversation.
"The forest?!" Draco said rather loudly which woke me up. "I thought that was a joke! we can't go in there! students aren't allowed,"
but that never stopped you, didn't it Draco?
"and there are-" Draco was cut off by a wolf howling, "werewolves!"

he's such a baby.

"oh there's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that." Mr. Filch said, smiling and revealing his disgusting teeth. "Nighty-night"

~~~~~~~~
1076 words
holy- yall she rested on his shoulder🥰
🌫🖤🌬