"detention." | 9

"you big baby!"____________________________________

"you big baby!"
____________________________________

we stopped when Hagrid picked up a gray substance. "Hagrid, what is that?" Potter said out of curiosity. "what we're here for," Hagrid simply said, "see that? That's unicorn blood that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been hurt bad by someone...
so. It's our job to go and find the purpose. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me."
"ok.." Ron hesitated.
"Harry, you'll go with Malfoy and Sofia." I scoffed at this. "Ok. Then we get Fang." Draco spat. "Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Fang heard what Hagrid said and started whining, I pet Fang's head and that instantly put him in a better mood.

"you wait till my father hears about this," Draco said, I was behind both him and Potter, I rolled my eyes and kept on walking, " this is servant stuff!"
"If I didn't know better, Draco. I say you were scared." Potter said sternly.

"scared, Potter?" Draco spat and continued to walk faster, Draco whipped around to face me, "did you hear that?"

"of course I did, you big baby!"
I responded.

To this, Draco just rolled his eyes and kept walking. "Come on, Fang."

After what felt like ages, we finally took a stop. Fang growled, facing whatever it was. It was a cloaked figure feeding on a unicorns blood. Draco screamed for his life, he turned back around and grabbed my arm, and kept on running.

*Time Skip, Great hall, end of year.*

there were slytherin banners everywhere, everybody was wearing their hats, I was talking to Blaise until I was cut off by Mcgonagall hitting her glass cup with her metal spoon, receiving everybody's attention. Dumbledore rose from his chair, "Another year, gone. And now as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding and the points stand thus. In fourth place, gryffindor with 312 points." Everybody in gryffindor looked down in defeat.
Karma.
"third place, hufflepuff with 352 points."
everyone clapped.
"in second place, ravenclaw ravenclaw with 426 points."
everyone clapped.
"and in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin house!"

I jumped up and down, in excitement. "we've done it!" I looked at my fathee, whose face was expressionless but I can tell the happiness was in his eyes, I turned to my mother and she was giving me happy looks.
"assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe slytherin wins the house cup!" everyone in the slytherin table jumped up in excitement, and threw our hats up.

End of year 1.

~~~~~~~~
423 words
I made slytherin win
again, because they deserve
it. lol. End of year 1!
I'm super active on wattpad
so expect year 2 super super
super soon!
🌫🖤🌬