"Weird Girl" | 63

"well. We're here." Neville said.

"home sweet home." I smiled, admiring the view of the castle.

we got off the train and I was walking out with the trio and Neville, until a familiar voice came up from behind me.

"I'm surprised the ministry is still letting you walk around free, Potter! you better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in azkaban with your name on it!" Draco scowled.

that was enough for Potter to throw himself at Draco but was backed up by Ron.

"what'd I tell you? complete nutter!" Draco ran with Pansy locked on his arms. I could have sworn I heard her laugh.

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Harry snapped.

"it's only Malfoy.." Ron comforted him, "what do you expect?"

Harry looked back at me with a face of disgust.

"why are you looking at me as if I was the devil himself."

"HIM? you dated HIM? you could've done so much better.." he ran away.

"what the bloody hell was that all about?" I asked.

"hes had a huge crush on you since year 4. He just recently got over you." Hermione sighed, "poor Harry."

I wanted to hold in my laugh, but I just couldn't. I bursted into laughter. "ME? but he has hated me for years!"

"why are you laughing?!"

"sorry, sorry." I giggled. walking away.

/*

we reached the carriages, we saw Harry staring at Cho as she was in one of the carriages.

Neville walked infront of us, "hi guys."

"hi neville." we all said at the same time.

Harry and I turned around and I noticed a mysterious horse, well, a horse but only bones, carrying the carriage.

"what is that?" I gulped.

"what's what?" Ron asked.

"that!" I pointed at it.

"pulling the carriage." Harry noticed.

"nothing's pulling the carriage, you two." Hermione said. "It's pulling itself like always."

I walked past the thing, never losing eye contact with it, until I lost my focus when a high voice started to speak.

"you're not going mad." The mysterious voice reassured both Harry and I.

"I can see them too," she lowered her magazine and revealed a smile. "you're just as sane as I am"

*

"everyone this is Luna-" Hermione cut herself off when we all looked at the girl weirdly.

"Luna Lovegood." she finished. "what an interesting necklace."

Luna touched her necklace, "it's a charm, actually.." she leaned in, "keeps away the Nargles."

Neville and I exchanged weird looks.

"hungry.. I hope there's pudding."

our carriage was being pulled away.

"what's a Nargle?" Ron asked.

"No idea." Hermione whispered.