"Dementor" | 29

"it's ok, Sofi

"it's ok, Sofi."
____________________________________
It was much rather a rainy day and a cold day as well, I was quite used to the cold, though. Seeing as my common room was under a lake. I didn't pay much attention to the game, becausw it wasn't against Slytherin. "Hey um, our friendship ring, when you threw it at me. I've got it if you want it." Draco shouted over the loud rain, "oh, Draco.. thank you. I'm so sorry." I said, feeling guilt take over my body. he slid the ring on my ring finger and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, I suddenly felt a feeling of warmth, I wasn't as cold. What was this boy doing to me? a Gryffindor players broomstick was struck by lightning, which made me scared. "it's ok, Sofi." I looked up at him and smiled at what he had said. He always made sure I was comforted everyday ever since.. well the kiss. Before I knew it, Harry was falling from the sky, but was immediately saved by Dumbledore's spell, no doubt he would be sent to the hospital wing. "Um, Draco? I'm gonna go to the hospital wing. To visit Potter, okay?" Draco furrowrd his eyebrows but softened when he laid his eyes on me again, he just simply nodded.

"he looks a bit weak." Ron said, making himself sound stupid as ever. Of course he's weak! "weak? what do you expect?" Fred said, "fell over 100 feet!" George completed. "yeah, come on, Ron. Let's walk you up the astronomy tower." "See what you look like!" I always laughed at Fred and Georges moments like these. Harry slowly opened his eyes, getting up. Fred and George wrapped their long arms around me, they felt like big brothers to me. So, I kind of have to get along with their siblings and friends as much as I hated them. "How are you feeling?" Granger asked. "brilliant." Harry responded with a weak smile. "you gave us a right good scare there, mate." George said, taking the seat beside his bed. "what happened?" Harry asked rather weakly. "You fell off your broom!" Ron said, he also held the broken Nimbus 2000 that once belonged to Harry. "Really? How about the match, who won? wait.. Sofia?" I raised an eyebrow in response, making everyone look back at me with a straight face, besides Ron, Harry, and Fred and George. They all gave me smiles. "Um.. no one blames you, Harry.." Hermione said whilst getting up, "the dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious, as soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off." Ron hesitantly spoke, handing over the broken broom. "there's uh.. something else, too, Harry. When you fell, your broom.. it sort of blew into the whomping willow, uh well.. it's uh.."

when I made my way out of the hospital wing, I noticed Ron yelling for me to wait. I turned around, as he was out of breath. "So-sofia! hey, um. Thank you for visiting Harry, it meant a lot. I know you're a slytherin and we're gryffindors and we're supposed to be enemies, but thank you. It meant a lot." he said catching his breath, "you're welcome. But this doesn't make us friends, me and him." I responded, but Ron didn't seem to give up. "Why don't you be apart of our trio?" He said giving me a smile. "I can't. Hermione and I don't get along. It's a long story." I whipped back around and made my way out of the hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~
596 words
🌫🖤🌬