"year 6" | 87

Narcissas p.o.v

"Draco?" Opening the door slightly, I saw both Draco and Sofia cuddling. I smiled, they're probablt going to grow old with eachother to the point where their toes falls off.

"Draco!" I whispered/yelled. He fluttered his eyes opened and looked at me.

"I'll be right there mum."

I nodded and closed the door.

Sofias p.o.v

Draco smoothly removed his arm so I wouldn't have to wake up. I only fluttered my eyes opened to look at Dracos back, his muscles defined in the sunlight. Hot.

I blushed, and sat up, slowly rubbing my eyes.

"morning." Draco said, throwing me a shirt that I swiftly put on, as I only had my bra on.

"wait. I only have my bra on. We didn't.. did we?" I panicked.

"no, you looked hot in the hoodie." He sighed, throwing on his slytherin robe and walked out the room.

Why was he acting like this? yesterday he was practically begging to get at me. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

walking downstairs, I put on my slytherin robe and smelled bacon.

"morning, Cissy. Lucius." I said.

"good morning." Lucius replied.

"Sofia, dear! sit, sit please! we have time before we head out." Cissy reassured me.

I smiled and gladly took a seat next to Draco, taking a sip of my orange juice.

Sorry this was a short chapter! I'll update later today if I can. I'm currently helpinf my dog with something, the fast updates will continue, though!