chapter 141

"mother?" I looked her in her eyes, eyes that looked to be broken, hurt, and horrified. Shortly after making eye contact with her, I realized something horrible had happened to my father as she muttered his name.

"i-it's your father.."

My eyes grew wide.

*at the boathouse where severus died"

I ran and ran until my feet felt of a jelly substance, not noticing Draco was behind me, did I care? absolutely not. I knew my father was in danger.

I pushed the door opened, calling for him, "Dad?!" Looking to my left, I saw.. him.. I hadn't realized the tears streaming down my face until his gaze fell on mine.  "father?"

he just smiled,
"Sofia,"

tears ran down my eyes in a stream as my heart felt it was aching.

"father don't leave me!" I yelled, gripping his hands tightly, "father i need you!"

"i know i've been a disappointment all these years but-"

"you are anything but a disappointment." he said, gritting his teeth. "i love you, dear"

my head was pounding, my heart was beating out of my chest, and my throat was soar from all the yelling i've done. "i love you, dad.."

"draco," he called.

the boy shifted his eyes to him, crouching down to my father.

"take care of her." father said.

"i promise you, professor." draco muttered as his voice cracked, tears also streaming down his face.

i looked at my father, shaking him, "f-father? father, wake up !" I said,

no response.