Chapter: 29

Brandon's P.O.V.

When we reached the hall, Jane spotted us first and her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets and her jaw touched the floor. I smiled. I usually have this kind of effect on many people. Then I dragged Henry to the table where everyone was seated. "What is this?" Jane asked when she had recovered from her shock. "What?" I asked, innocently. She either understood or preferred not to ask. My mom, who was completely oblivious to the fact that I and Henry weren't together anymore, asked the photographer to click a picture of 'the cutest pair in the world'. Moms would stay moms. They dance to their own tune.

Then we toasted and then the wine was snatched from mine and Henry's hands. Not that I would have drunk it, anyway.

While Jane and mom talked about... I don't even remember what they were talking about, I grabbed Henry's wrist and dragged him away from the table. "Can you talk?" I asked him in frustration. "What?" he asked. "You didn't say a word on the table," I explained. "That was not in the punishment," he told me. "Well, Mr. Smarty-Pants, you still have 5 more punishments to fulfill," I said. "4," he replied, "I did 5 crimes." "You did six," I said. "No." "Yes." "What is the sixth one?" "You fu****g stole, something." "What?" "My heart, you idiot," I said looking him in the eyes and pointing up. He looked up to see mistletoe hanging above us. He smiled. I kissed him.

I forgave him.

I love him and would continue to do so, till the end of time.

Henry's P.O.V.

He grabbed me by the jacket and kissed me. I really never felt happier in my entire life. He forgave me, which was all I ever asked for. I pulled him closer. I felt him smile against my lips. Every second was bliss.

I could call him mine again. I missed him so much that words could never describe it.

Then I pulled back because I just felt that he was faking it. "What?" he asked. "You are not faking it, right? What about that red-head?" I asked him. He smiled and dragged me to my room. He showed me what he was doing on my Mac.

He had deleted all posts of him and the red-head.

Then he whispered in my ear, "I had thought of thwarting destiny by making you my boyfriend again. But nobody can change destiny. You can change the route, not the destination. I fell for you again and would keep doing so forever. I love you."

Those three words were the only assurance I needed.

I pulled him in a kiss again and again and again.

.

.

.

Love is difficult and crazy. You don't know what idiot you would fall for. 

A/N: Soooo, I didn't make Henry move on.