Chapter: 23

Brandon's P.O.V.

Jake had announced that every junior had to be present in the drama auditorium after the 6th class. I seriously hated that.

"Okay. Since most of you already know what is this and how it works, I am not gonna explain it to you. So anyways, singles on my right and couples on my left," Henry spoke with authority. I gotta give it to him, he really can rule if he wanted to. When the crowd had separated, Henry asked the couples to sit back and well, enjoy watching us being humiliated.

Henry called two names; they had to become a couple and date for a month. I called it idiocy, while Henry called it destiny. I hated destiny. If destiny was a person, I would gone and found it and punched in the face.

Well, to be honest, right at that moment I wanted to punch Henry. He called my name and paired me with some goofy, nerdy, girl. That was the last straw for me. I understood his fu***ng plan. "What the hell? I cannot, and will not date her!" I shouted, "No offense to you; I don't date girls," I told the girl beside me. "See, it's not my fault. Destiny wants it," Henry said from the podium. "You fu****g idiot! You ra**al! You a**hole! Stop this nonsense and let us leave! If you really believe in destiny, better not toy with it! You can't change it!" I yelled and cursed. "You are right. You can't change destiny. That's why both of yours' names came out of the box, together," he said, stepping down from the podium.

"Shut up. I don't believe in fate or destiny; I am leaving," I said turning around to leave. "You do believe in coincidences, take it like that and have some fun," he said. I stormed away.

Henry's P.O.V.

"That was just plain evil," I told Jake. "Wait and watch; if you were right about him being crazy ambitious, then he will do something," Jake answered.

"What do we do?"

"Celebrate our victory in step 1."

"You are crazy."

"I know."

"Brandon's smart; he might guess our plan."

"He might guess pieces. Not the full plan."

"I am seriously hoping that you are right."

"I am."

Then Max entered the room. I ruffled his fur. Jane had got him for me on my 9th birthday. The only gift which I ever got on that birthday. I loved this doggy to death. He used to be the only sign that told me that Jane is still my sister.

"The dog's cute and all, but look at this," Jake suddenly said with a tone of urgency in his voice.

I seriously can't explain what I saw.  

A/N: Okay. Now you can kill me.