Chapter: 8

A/N: Fluff. A little, really little.

Henry's P.O.V.

Parents. They want to know everything, but do they accept you as you are, or are you forced to change? I will not answer that question. Today, I had to deal with my boyfriend's parents; mine were accepting. At least, the adoptive ones were.

Brandon hugged me before taking me inside. He said that it might be the last one. That did the job well. I didn't want to leave Bran; I loved him. So the mama and papa had to leave or accept.

"Good Evening, Mrs. Blake," I greeted her. "Oh, Good Evening to you too; your name?" she said. I told her my name. Then she asked Brandon where his girlfriend was, to which he said nothing. She probably thought that it was getting awkward for me so she asked me if I had a girl. I said, "I don't date girls." When I didn't earn a look of disgust from her, I added, "And I am dating your son."

An awkward silence followed. Brandon became very interested in the flooring. Mrs. Blake pushed his face up lightly and asked, "Is he telling the truth?" Brandon nodded, probably because he didn't trust his voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Brandon glanced at me. "He wasn't sure of how you will react," I volunteered the answer. "Is that why? Bran, I am your mother, if you won't tell me, then who would you tell?" she said ruffling his hazel hair. "It is seriously not about who or what you are; I will love you either way. But if you would have told me yourself, I would have been happier."

"Sorry..." I heard Brandon mutter. "It's okay. I love you," she said letting Bran go.

"Are you serious? You simply said it! Like what if she reacted differently?" Brandon said when we were in his room. "She didn't; I really had nothing to lose," I told him. "Oh, not even me?" "I won't lose you, no matter what; you are my stupid idiot," I said and watched him blush a little.

"You really gotta stop doing that," he said, looking me in my eyes with his emerald-like green eyes. "What?" I asked. "Saying things that make me wanna kiss you," he replied with a slight smirk. 'Oh, so we are playing who's-gonna-blush-first? Oh, you'll lose, baby' I thought and said, "Is something wrong with that?" in an innocent tone. I saw his cheeks redden. "Nah, just that, I don't think that I will be able to stop once I kissed you," he answered in an equally innocent tone. I felt the blood rise to face and my cheeks flush. He smirked; that confirmed that I was red as a tomato.

I looked the other way and said, "I told you: I have nothing to lose."

A few seconds of silence urged me to look in his direction. Best Mistake of My Life.

He grabbed my face and in a swift motion, I lay sprawled on the bed with Brandon on me. I dared deepen the kiss. He obliged. I grabbed him by the waist and flipped him under me. I broke the kiss for a moment to say, "Advantage of being muscular." We kissed for God-knows-how-long. We broke apart for air and he slipped from under me and said with a smirk, "Advantage of being small." I grinned.

I knew I loved this guy; he was the best of the three guys I dated.

"You are not invited to stay the night, but I will have no problem," Brandon told me after dinner. "No thanks," I said. "I'd like to take it slow; I don't want it to fizzle out quickly."

A/N : Wait...now I love Bran and Henry.