Chapter: 1

Brandon's P.O.V.

I was watching Netflix when I heard my phone ring. It was from Leo. He is my older brother, who is just a weight on the earth as well as me. I picked up the call.

"HEY BRAN!! PLEASE COME PICK ME UP!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!" He shouted. When I asked where his friends were he said that they were all drunk and passed out. Then he started to slur, so I knew that I had to take the matters into my hands.

The smell of alcohol and vomit hit me in the face. It was enough to make me pass out, but I somehow managed to get inside. I started to look for Leo straightaway. But he was nowhere to be seen. I saw a few familiar faces, but asking them would just mean a lot of alcohol smell in my face. I started to go upstairs when I noticed him; no, not my brother, but his arch-enemy sort of thing. His name was Brian. I tried to run upstairs but he saw me.

"Brandon! Come here you faggot!" He shouted. 'How did he recognize me in this three-sizes too big hoodie?' I thought but went anyways. "What?" I demanded. "You are a faggot, aren't you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and then started to walk upstairs, but he grabbed the hood of my hoodie and pushed me against the wall. "You are not even half the size of your brother, how come you are his brother?" he said, in a tone that made clear that I had to get out of this situation. I regained my composure by taking a deep breath and kicked him, hard, in that place. He bent over and cussed, pretty bad. I ran upstairs.

I checked each room, and there he was, sprawled on a kid's bed, with a teddy-bear clutched to his chest. I pulled him out of the bed and helped him get downstairs. Jane, the school's queen, king, emperor, and the empress was standing at the foot of the stairs. I was a little startled, but I kept on walking.

"You did a good job at beating Brian up," I heard her say. I didn't pay much attention because I had to get my hell of a brother out of this place.

Casey, the head cheerleader, came up to me and said, "Damn, Brent! You seriously took revenge on all the humiliation your brother had to face on swim-meet! You gave him a blue-eye!?" "My name is Brandon," I wanted to say but all that came out was, "What?" She just smiled and said, "Oooh! Don't want to take credit, huh? Alright, alright. I won't tell a soul." 'What the actual heck was going on?' I thought and pushed the front door open. Brian was there to greet me.

He called me names and cursed like a sailor and then threatened me that he would take revenge. By this time, I had made a mental note and drilled it in my head; I was so not going to come to any of my brother's parties.

I pushed my brother into the backseat and got in the driver's seat. I had my learner's license, but I just wasn't able to hit the gas. Then I heard my brother say, "You should come to my parties, they all love you here!" I felt red-hot with anger, but tears were streaming down my face. I didn't drive the car; my anger did.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you for clicking on this story. You mean the world to me. This chapter is just an intro, things will get better, (probably)