Chapter: 7

Brandon's P.O.V.

A Month Later.

It has a long time since I had felt lonely, mainly due to Henry. He is the embodiment of ...happiness (and love).

I was in my Physics class when I got a text. I had told Henry so many times to not to text me during school-time, but why would he listen? I sneaked a peek at my phone. The text was not from Henry, it was from my mom. I lost the whole of my focus.

During lunch, I showed Leo the text. He looked shocked, "How? And Why?" "You ask her," I went away. The text said that she would be returning on Monday, along with dad; it was Thursday. I did not eat anything. 'How would I probably tell her?' I thought. My mom went away to Germany when I was thirteen, and well, inside the stupid-but-safe closet. She never knew that I was gay. And now I had a boyfriend. My life sucks.

I went back home and called Henry, and told him everything. He said, "We'll see." Then I called Jane, she gave a little better advice, "We'll think of something."

Monday

The whole time mom and dad were on my mind. I was the least productive that day; I was even told off three to four times for not paying attention.

When I reached home, I just had to wait. 'Wait for the bomb to explode.' I heard Leo's car pull up in the driveway, and my heartbeat quickened.

I ran to open the door. No matter how much I was stressed, seeing my mom once again airbrushed it for a second. She hugged me and exclaimed at how tall I was. To be honest, I probably gained a little muscle too, due to Henry's persuasion of me going to basketball practice. I smiled at her and then hugged dad. He laughed and said, "Let's name it the Blake Family reunion!"

At dinner, mom simply complained about how dirty the house was. "Oh come on mom! I and Bran cleaned it like hell; I guess the house is dirtying itself," Leo said. Mom huffed and ruffled my hair and then asked about my studies. "I got nice grades last year and this year too," I answered. "Okay, so what has been going on in your life? Are you dating anyone?" She asked. I nodded. Then she turned her attention to Leo and asked the same question. "Yeah, I am dating Jane," he answered, shoving his phone in mom's direction. "Oh she looks nice and sweet; do you have a picture Bran?" She asked. I was so not ready to tell mom right now. I swallowed and glanced at Leo; I did not meet his eyes.

"How about you meet the special person in my life?" I did some quick thinking and said. She thought for a while and said, "Oh jolly good! How I would love to meet your girlfriend!" I smiled and stuffed the food in my mouth; it now tasted like cardboard, and yes I speak from experience.

I called Henry and told him what happened over dinner, and he said, "You did great; leave the rest on me."

As if.

A/N : I am sorry. I have fallen in love..........with cliffhangers!!!