Chapter: 24

Brandon's P.O.V.

I smiled at my posts. Will (William) was my new boyfriend. I knew I had spoiled their plans. Jake was in the stupid game which Henry was playing. I ruined it; I felt good.

I met Will on Fortune. He was nice and bubbly and, bisexual. He had to make his ex jealous, while I had to do something of the same sort. We went to every romantic place we could find in an evening and clicked pictures like small, little, flirty girls. But hey, just to remind you, I don't have an interest in Will. Nope.

The Next Day

As soon as I entered, my eyes began searching for Jake, or Henry. I just wanted to see the looks on their faces. Then Tiffany appeared from nowhere, literally. "I see somebody's got a new boyfriend," she gushed. "Yeah." "I would say that it's against the rules, but what that idiot did yesterday was...unacceptable," she told me. I smiled. Tiffany was a friend that every person on earth needed.

She walked alongside me and spoke non-stop about how happy she was for me, how stupid Henry is, how much she loves Chris. On the mention of Chris, I asked her where was he. She answered, "The dumba** broke his right leg yesterday." Okay, now that was news.

During lunch, I saw Jake and Henry huddled together, probably discussing my move. I seriously loved the game which Henry started.

"What happened?" I asked Tiffany. "Chris is not picking my calls or answering my texts," she said, looking up from her food. "He broke his leg, remember?" "That's the thing! He broke his leg, so he should be glued to his phone. Where the hell is he?" Tiffany said. "Probably resting." "Yeah. Resting since last night. He must have eaten breakfast. Or checked his insta," she said, pouting. "Lem'me call him," I said, dialing Chris's number. He did not pick up the phone. Tiffany slumped a little more. "You could go to his house later in the afternoon," I suggested. "Yeah, but...he is not here, I can't survive this hell," she said, slumping down on the table.

Nobody can get through high school without a huge dose of trauma.

Henry's P.O.V.

"See? The plan backfired! Now what? He has a new boyfriend now!" I yelled at Jake. "Shut up. I never thought about this. How could he? Anyways, we gotta clear this mess up," Jake stated. "Yeah. Clear the mess. I love doing that," I said. "It is your fault too! Don't you dare blame it all on me!" Jake exclaimed. "Oh shut up and tell me what do we have to do next?" I asked. Jake thought for a while and then said, "Your sister, Jane might help you out." "Why would she do that?" "Because she loves her brother."

I was really stuck in quicksand. I just had to take Jane's help. "But she would return after three months," I told Jake. "So, idiot, till then, we wait," Jake said. "That would be too late," I said. "We can't do much about it; we did screw up, after all." 

A/N: Brandon. Has. My. Respect.