Chapter: 18

A/N : This has a little fluff. I know you really don't need the warning, but i gotta do my job.

Jane's P.O.V.

I went inside the swimming complex (that's what they call it) and saw Leo instructing a few younger boys on how to swim. "You have to push the water behind!" I heard him say. Then I walked up to him and said a small hi. "Oh! Hey, what are you doing here?" he asked, surprised. "Am I not allowed here?" "Yes; according to the rules," he said. "Oh please, I am pretty much sure the Captain could make a few amends in the rule chart," I told him. He did not look pleased. I knew I had hurt him; no matter what he said. "Leo, can you dismiss the class?" I asked. He nodded and told the boys to go back home.

"So, what now, Miss Levesque?" he asked sitting down on the nearby seat. I had paid so much attention to Harry and Brandon, that I had ruined my love life. I swallowed and said, "Leo, I am so, so, so, sorry. I know apologies won't change much, but I still gotta try." "Why are you here?" "Screw that. Right now, we are my only priority," I said, crouching down. "Jane. What. Do. You. Mean?" he asked. "I love you, Leonardo Blake, and would continue doing so till the end of time," I promised. "How do you heal shattered relations?" he asked. "With love, trust, and the policy of No More Secrets™," I said. "So, you do get it that you should have told me everything first?" he said. "Yeah, and I am here to fix that; I'll do whatever you say," I said, standing up. "Anything?" he asked, his crooked grin returning to his face. "Anything and everything, for you," I said. "Hope you don't regret it," he said, patting his thighs, indicating that I have to sit in his lap. I didn't hesitate for a second; "I won't."

He kissed me and got up, me clinging on to him for dear life. Then he started to walk; I didn't know where he was going until I felt his thigh muscles tense and he jumped.

Leo's P.O.V.

I jumped. The pool water was chilly, due to the evening time. I really didn't want to come back up; time sort of stops when I am underwater. But Jane was running out of breath, so I swam up. Jane took a big gasp of air when she broke the surface. She looked at me with jumbled emotions, like 'I really liked it. But I was just going to drown, so I didn't like it so much.' I smiled. I just know a non-swimmer from the moment they hit the water. "Seriously, as the girlfriend of the captain of the swim team, you really should know how to swim," I told her, grabbing her by the waist due to the depth of the pool. "I didn't get an instructor as hot as you, so I preferred waiting till you came along; teach me," she said. "There is strict dress-code for girlfriends in the swimming pool," I said. "Which is...?" "Nude," I said and pushed her back into the depths of the pool. Crazy thing? She didn't protest at all. I had to bring her back to the surface just so she didn't drown.

After a few more underwater kisses, she decided to take it in her own hands. And let me just tell you, it was good, whatever it was, it was good. Since we had swum to the shallower end of the pool, her feet touched the floor and she regained confidence. "My turn," she said and kissed me so hard that my eyes rolled back into my head. Our tongues fought for dominance; I won. Oh, how I destroyed her turn.

When we broke apart I asked her, "2+2?"

"Leo," she said, resting her head on my shoulder, probably exhausted. 

A/N: Hehehehe