Chapter: 3

Brandon's P.O.V.

The next time I checked, I found myself in the cafeteria, with my brother and his goons at his table. "God! This is a miracle! My brother is actually here in the cafeteria; you are growing up Bran!" Leo said. I rolled my eyes at him and dragged a piece of pasta to my mouth. 'What am I doing here? These are my brother's friends, I don't belong here,' I kept on thinking. I saw Jane come over to our table.

All conversations stopped. It seemed that they would salute her or something. She glanced at each one of us and then kissed Leo. I tried my best not to gag. Then she said something in his ear that made him smile like a dork. Jane asked who I was. Oh, how fake that was. Leo answered. "Isn't he a little too young to be at this table?" she asked Kevin. Kevin stammered the answer out, "Yeah, but he is different from us, so it doesn't really make a difference." Jane looked at him as if he were crazy. "Kev, I guess we grew up from the age of teasing handicapped-people." Kevin made the deadly mistake of calling me a faggot. Jane then proceeded to skin him with words and shooting him daggers from her eyes. If looks could kill.

"Come on kiddo, you'll get nothing but a ton of negativity here," she said and walked off, which meant I had to follow her.

"You are one hell of a mastermind," I told Jane. She smirked and then said, "If there is any other thing which Kevin hates then my authority, its gay people."

And then when I was out of the cafeteria, I had a bunch of people who I could call my friends, or well, lunch-mates.

Leo returned early from his practice, so I asked what had happened, to which he answered, "Jane's coming over." He was prepping up the house like a celebrity was coming to visit. He kept on muttering about how important first impressions were. I guessed that he did not know that Jane had already come here once. Then I told him bluntly, "She doesn't love you." He shrugged like he knew it and had decided to play along. "To be honest, at least I will have Jane Edith Levesque in my dating history. And who knows, maybe I do leave an impression on her?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "It isn't like I don't want to date, I just can't." Leo just smiled and hugged the life out me and then said, "I am right here if you need me." 'Great, now I have two bodyguards,' I thought while nodding. Then I ran up the stairs.

Jane came in for a minute or so and discreetly left her number on my bed. Then she told me to try a dating app.

I thought about it and downloaded an app called Fortune. I made my profile and did the 'hearting' thing. It was no fun.

3 Months Later

The whole school knows me now. As the boy who beat up Brian, and also as Jane's boyfriend's brother. She dumped the other three; I vaguely know the reason, but it is a lot different from what Leo thinks. I made a friend called Chris, he is Casey's brother. Nope, he is not my type. Jane calls me EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Don't even ask me why her brother even thought of suicide, when he had a sister like Jane. 

A/N: Daaaaaatinnnnnng aaaaaaaaaappppppppp! I told ya!