Chapter: 15

Jane's P.O.V.

Brandon picked up the call and told me to start a video-chat. When the blurriness cleared, I saw that Leo was also there. By the look on his face, I knew that Brandon had told him everything. "So, what exactly did you tell him, Bran?" I asked. "The truth, Miss Levesque," he answered.

"Jane, is Henry your brother?" Leo asked. "Yeah." "Your name is Edith?" "My name was Edith; it's my middle name now," I said. "Fine. Anything else you would like to tell me?" He asked. He was hurt; I hurt him. "You tell me what Harry told you; I will tell what exactly happened," I said.

"Alright. According to Henry's explanation, you are one b**ch for a sister, are you?" Brandon said. "Shut up," Leo said before I could even react. "Maybe it is true, you would get to decide that Bran, can we continue?" I said. "Let's start with the mama; she hated Henry from the time he got of the closet," Brandon said. "Oh really?! Mom's lost her mind now; she is insane, literally. And who do you think she remembers? Harry. For her, I am dead. Now tell me, if you were to go insane, would you not remember the people who were close to your heart?" I said, fuming now. "See, I am taking your word on this; I don't know whether it is true or not," Brandon said. Leo answered for me, "Her mom's in Paris for treatment."

"Next, you never helped Henry to get out the clutches of his dad; you just watched," Brandon laid down one of my mistakes. "I did that, and I am sorry for it. But I just couldn't help him. He would never let me go near Henry; even I got the same treatment from him: threats and groundings," I told him. "Crazy family," Leo muttered.

"Okay, then tell us why you told your mom about the psychologist," Brandon asked. "She was helping Henry run away; if you are a sensible person, you wouldn't let your brother run away. So I told mom. She tried to talk Henry out of running away, but he had his mind made up. So mom fired the psychologist. The psychologist was a manipulative lady; she cared only about her dumb daughter, who somehow started to talk when she met Harry," I told him. "Do you mean Evelyn?" He asked. "Yeah! Evelyn! That was her name," I said suddenly remembering her name, "Wait how do you know her name?" "I just do."

"Anyways, so this Evelyn, she was one hell of an introvert, a spoiled brat and she just got whatever she wanted. She considered herself the queen. I hated that. And this psychologist, she wanted that Harry should stay with Evelyn so that the b**ch could heal. How do you heal introvertedness?" I said, remembering the annoying Evelyn.

"You are right, she must be a pain. And congrats! I do believe that whatever the hell you just told me is true. So a little gift for you; Henry lives with the crazy psychologist and daughter duo," Brandon said, nonchalantly. Then I remembered that the psychologist was a Marquez. God, why is my life hell?

"She probably took him in! That-" I said some words that made even Leo look up with interest. "Give me the address!" "No," Bran said. "Please! You think our dad tortured him? At least he was allowed to say it to his face. There that Marquez won't even let him say that the food tastes bad. He is being tortured; he doesn't know it! You love him, don't you? Tell me the address. That Evelyn won't let him live!" I said, standing up. Bran's answer didn't change, but it was a little less defiant. "Brandon, be reasonable; give the address," Leo said. Brandon rolled his eyes and said, "He lives in a not-so-big white-painted house with purple highlights, on the outskirts." That was damn helpful. I hung up and scrambled to my car.

A/N: What the heck just happened??