Chapter: 26

Henry's P.O.V.

It was Christmas. The festival of forgiveness, reflection, and happiness. And the love-sick puppy inside me was crying. Why? Because Jane told me to forget about him. As if anyone in this world could fill up the empty space inside me. He was the lost piece of the puzzle of my life and now that he is gone, I am incomplete. But hell, why would he return? I humiliated him in front of the whole Junior year...I really am an idiot.

I missed him.

Brandon's P.O.V.

Jane had invited us to her house for Christmas dinner. I seriously never thought that I would be doing this. But well, then again, had I ever thought that I would date the brother of The CEO of LiveTech? Had I ever thought that I would fake love? No, not in my wildest dreams. But I had done both of them now. So this little job shouldn't make me tremble, or break down in a cold sweat.

I had to forgive my ex, Henry. Would I be able to do it?

The house was decorated so beautifully. Before anybody could even notice us, Max jumped upon me. He literally licked my face off. I gotta say, I missed this golden retriever. Leo laughed and took pictures. The pictures looked like Max and I were wrestling each other to death. Jane, 'looking damn hot' (as described by Leo) came up to us and led our parents to a table. Then she joined the two of us and we talked about every topic we could find. Then I saw mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. It was in the centre of the hall. I pushed Leo and Jane underneath and shouted, "Kiss!" and ran away. At first, they were confused but then Jane looked up. She pointed the mistletoe out to Leo. By this time, every single eye was on the duo. I smiled at my great deed.

Jane probably wanted it to be over, so she grabbed Leo by the collar and kissed him. The hall erupted in cheers as if it was their wedding. I too had to grin. Then I felt Max pulling my jeans. I followed him.

I reached the same door to which Max had brought me last time. This time it was decorated and well cleaner. Then my mind decided to tell me that I had not seen Henry down at the party. I sat down on the bed and saw that his computer was logged in. Okay, let's just make this clear: I am no creep; I just wanted to have one single peek. I swiped away the screen-saver and saw that insta was opened. He was looking through my photos with Will. "Oh f**k," I mumbled and closed the Chrome window. And there I was, my face plastered on the desktop, this time with Henry. We were in the Bowling Alley when we took that picture. I opened the gallery and a whole album was dedicated to me.

It was getting a little weird, so I closed the Mac. I proceeded to do the best time-pass in the world: stare at the ceiling. This room's ceiling was midnight blue, speckled with white dots, 'Stars,' I thought.

"Who told you to come here?" I heard Henry's voice from the doorway. 

A/N: Cliffhanger obsession!!!!!