Chapter: 13

Jane's P.O.V.

When I reached home, I was still in a trance. I had seen Harry; the same Harry which was dead. Harry, my brother, Harry. Oh God. And he still hated me.

I knew if thought about it for too long, I'd lose my sanity. So I went to my room and sat down on the bed, with some paperwork. But of course, I wasn't able to concentrate; my mind wasn't in it. So I stared at the ceiling instead.

I don't know when I drifted off to sleep but when I woke up, Leo was present. Seeing Leo, I remembered everything that had happened that day. I just couldn't bear the weight; I broke down, crying. Leo heard me and came to my side; he looked so confused that I almost wanted to laugh. Almost.

Crying really had a therapeutic effect. I was calmer and was thinking straight too. "What the hell went wrong Jane?" Leo asked. I thought before answering, "I really want to tell you, but you will think that I am crazy; I don't even have the energy and emotional strength to tell you what the f**k happened." Leo smiled and then said, "See, nothing can make me think that you are crazier; as for strength, when you think that you can tell me, I would be all ears." I smiled. I loved him, but, I can't even tell him that. For me, whatever I claim for mine gets snatched away, so I won't claim him.

Or maybe I did claim him. All I remembered was his light breathing before I drifted off, again.

Brandon's P.O.V.

After our hella romantic dance, Henry proceeded to stare at the ceiling while I did my homework. I seriously didn't trust him to stay all alone in this house. God knows what the hell he would do. So when Henry asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner, (cue Henry's Mom calling out "Wanna stay forever?") I said yes.(For the dinner part)

After dinner, I really didn't want to leave, neither did he want to leave me, so I texted mom that I would stay after a really short debate in my head.

"Do you know I had been sleeping naked the whole of my life?" Henry asked. I looked at him in utter confusion. "Just kidding; but the look on your face, priceless!" he laughed for a long time at that.

It didn't matter that he just teased me for being the most innocent person alive; the frown on his face was replaced by a smile, that's all I ever wanted.

Evelyn knocked at the door. She came in silently and whispered a few words to Henry and walked away without even noticing me.

When I looked back at Henry, he wasn't smiling now. "What did she say?" "That she's in love." I smiled. That meant that she was finally opening up. Henry no longer had to be her apprentice. "With whom?" I asked. "You better not know him," he said, lying down on the bed. "Oh come on! You said 'No More Secrets™' Tell me!" I whined, spooning him.

"Tomorrow, please?" he said, his eyes almost closed.

I considered it and said yes.

To be honest, I really shouldn't have even asked him.

A/N: Obsession and addiction to cliffhangers. Yay!