Chapter: 4

Brandon's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of my phone beeping. It was a notification...from Fortune. This app had been sending me stupid matches ever since Jane updated my profile in her special way. I silenced the phone and went back to sleep.

Next time I woke up it was because of sunlight flooding my room. I hate Florida and its sun. 'Why was the sun up so soon?'' I was late for school! I cursed Leo as I got ready. I went down to find the house deserted. I checked for any texts. Yup, there was one:

Jane called me early today. Didn't wanna wake u up. I will return late due to Sunday practice. Do the dishes.

It was Sunday! I plopped down in a bean-bag, exhausted due to my crazy 6.35 minute getting ready. My phone beeped again. I decided to give it a look. I opened Fortune; under 'My Matches' there were 34 people. I opened the recent one. The cruddy Wi-Fi wasn't helping. The picture loaded in pieces. Raven black hair, blond at the tips, slightly tanned skin, big, electric blue eyes, and a sharp jawline. Now we are talking! I smiled. He was sizzling hot. I suddenly pitied the girls who fell for him.

I texted him.

Hi!

Then I stood up and with a goofy smile on my face, I washed the dishes. I picked the book Pride and Prejudice and started to read. I threw the book when I heard the familiar beep of my phone. I saw the text.

Hi!

What did I expect? A date. I was about to type some stupidity when another text popped up.

So, you too like Marvel?

Yeah.

Your fav character?

Iron Man. Urs? (A/N I am soooo sorrry. I can't help ittt.)

Goose, the cat.

Lol.

My turn to ask a question. From his bio, I came to know that he likes Imagine Dragons as a die-hard fan.

So...Imagine Dragons, huh?

Yeah, I have fallen for their songs, just like I have for you. ;);)

You have never even seen me in person.

You have never even seen me in person; I have seen you like a million times.

Oh really? How come I miss a hot guy like you?

I don't really know how, but you love blue-berries.

Oh, so you really paid attention to me.

Yup.

Where did you see me?

The Brown Bakery.

Oh! I miss that place. I have not visited for an eternity!

Longer...

Haha. Fine do you wanna meet?

4?

4.

K bye.

Bye.

So...I am gonna meet a really hot guy in 5 hours from now on. 

A/N: 'When I promise something, I never, ever break that promise.'  Things got better.