Chapter 31: Battle of Pelennor Fields

With the true and kind Anastasia pushed deep down in her mind the dark Anastasia pushed forwards marching alongside all the orcs and large trolls pushing catapults along through the ruined city. Minas Tirith was edging closer.

Anastasia had thought she may have even killed the rest of herself the good part trying to fight back. She had been trying to talk to her more and more as she travelled but the darkness had pushed back and practically swallowed and beaten down all the good and the hope leaving only darkness or as far as the darkness was aware.
-------------
I was stuck here in the cage where I had been imprisoned in Mordor. Everything felt so real yet I knew it was only in my mind. That other me had put me here and wouldn't even let me talk anymore. I could barely see anything anymore. If I stretched my hand out at full length couldn't see it. The darkness was closing in and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
So I just sat there in the dark waiting for something to happen.

"What're you doing sitting around here Lass?" A familiar voice exclaimed. "My Annie was never one to step down from a fight." I rushed to the door to get a look at the dark figure.

"Adad? No, you're... You're dead, "
"Aye lass we are but-"

"There is still hope for your sister, " The gracious voice of my Amad chimed in.
"Amad, " I smiled.

"Now we can help you a little but you must do the rest, " she smiled kindly and unlocked the door.
"You need to take charge of your body once and for all, " Adad said.
-----------
Dark Anastasia kept moving forwards messing with the orcs as she went. She smiled as they approached the white walls. Trolls banged drums as they arrived and began to set up the catapults.
------------
"How are you here?" I asked my parents.
"No clue lassy, " Adad replied as we walked through the familiar passageways. They look the same but there were no orcs in sight as everything seemed just a little off but I couldn't pinpoint what it was.
"Wait where's Raven?" I said.
"She is safe. Her soul never moved on through some sort of magical event you caused years ago. There is a chance she can be saved but leave that up to us, " my mother responded.
--------------
Anastasia smiled. The catapults send the heads of the men in Osgiliath back to their friends. Rocks began to saur through the air as well causing screams and shouts of panic to sound from within. But then white stones began to be thrown back.

"Oh finally, I was getting tired, " Anastasia cheered jumping put of the way of an incoming rock. She laughed as some of the orcs got crushed beneath.

"I admire their effort. although it doesn't seem to be doing them much good, " she laughed to herself as she saw more of the soldiers swept away. Her smile broadened when she heard the screeches of fell beasts overhead. The nine had arrived. The orcs charged for the gate.

"Yes finally, " she cheered once more running for the gate too. Arrows fired down and Anastasia burnt the arrow before they could touch her.
The light was beginning to fade and Anastasia heard chants from behind. A giant battering ram in the shape of a wolf. The flames from the mouth spewed out as it slammed into large hate eventually smashing through. Troll in armour spilt through the broken gate much to the surprise of the soldiers. Anastasia found herself a perch to watch over the attack. She was saving herself. For the army of Rohan. In particular, those Annie had held most dear. Those were the ones she wanted to kill the most. The battle raged on through the night and Anastasia continued to watch with a smile plastered on her face. She loved to see all that destruction and pain. She had suffered so much in her life why shouldn't they?

Her attention was drawn back outside the walls when she heard horns.
"The men of Rohan." She shifted into a wolf and raced through leg biting a few on the way liking the screams she heard. By the time she got outside the Rohirrim were already charging into battle. She charged too.
-------------
"How do we stop her from killing?" I asked as well walked further towards Minas Tirith. The World seemed to fly by as they walked and soon the battlefield came into sight. I was horrified. So much death and destruction. It angered me to know she enjoyed it. I could feel that she did. I saw the Oliphants trudging through the battlefield pummeling horses and men alike.
"You must go from here. Know you are stronger you can beat her, "
--------------
Anastasia swung her sword at anyone she could get at. But none of she swipes ever killed. It frustrated her that was all she wanted to do but no matter how hard she tried it never worked.