forty-four

"Hey cub, ready for our date?", Jungkook knocked on the door and was surprised to be greeted by a wide box smile of his cub who looked up from his laptop. "Yes, of course! Just let me save my document and then I'm ready to go!", Taehyung said with another happy smile while saving up his work in his computer before turning it off.

"Hi Kook", the brunet smiled fondly and threw himself into Jungkook's arms before pressing a passionate kiss to his lips to which Jungkook replied with a surprised noise. "I'm not complaining but is there a reason you're in such a good mood?", Jungkook asked after they separated from each other and the mob boss grabbed Taehyung's hand in his.

"Just got rid of some old garbage", Taehyung beamed and snuggled closer to Jungkook's form while walking down the stairs to the entrance hall. "Oh? Do you want to explain that further or leave me in the shadows?", the raven asked his cub amused, a skip in his steps because from how happy he was.

"I finally was able to make a cut with my old family", Taehyung said happily, eyes turning his crescents by the exclaim and it made Jungkook happy as well, smiling whipped at his boyfriend who skipped the last steps down the stairs before turning around to his lover. "I'm proud of you. They don't deserve you anyways because you're beautiful inside and out and they never appreciated that", the man softly exclaimed and Taehyung beamed up to him.

"Thank you for saying that, Koo."

"Anytime, cub."

°°°

As soon as Taehyung spotted Jimin, he squealed loudly and run forward to hug the surprised male tightly who was quick to catch him in his arms. "Jiminie!", the brunet squeaked happily, in the wish to share his happiness with the whole world while Jimin caught him surprised and also confused on why the male was so happy, not that he minded.

Because he was happy too. "Tae, I don't know what you did but Yoongi accepted my offer! I'm going on a date with him and Hoseok to clear everything up!", Jimin cheered, incredibly happy that he listened to Taehyung who has told him to ask them out, knowing his Hyungs better than anyone else.

Jungkook was watching the two with a fond smile. Jimin secretly was his best friend, the only one he has allowed to get into his personal bubble and he always wished Jimin to reach the happiness he deserved. Jimin has had a tough life, struggling to get himself back together because of his drug addicted mother who used the male for money and her greedy pleasures.

The mob boss has always hated this woman but Jimin didn't. Deep down he craved for the love of his mother but would never get it, nothing he was doing would make her proud. She only cared for herself and poor Jimin was too broken to realize how much he was used by her. When Jungkook took Jimin under his wing, Jimin was sickly thin and had the eyes of someone who was on the urge of giving up.

Jungkook soon has discovered his hidden talents, paid for his education and Jimin then became hacker under his organization until he has worked his way up to the top, became Jungkook's right hand and finally was able to get rid of the toxic influence of his mother. Jimin realized she has never loved him, it took him awhile to recover from the pain brought with the realization.

But Jimin has promised himself to never be weak again. He ended up getting rid of her once and for all, killing her without any emotions on his face which made him entirely part of the underworld. Jimin had no regrets, hiding his sensitive side behind sarcasm, uncaring attitude and alcohol and he has allowed only a few to see past his image.

Taehyung has been added only recently and he now was surprisingly willing to do the same with the ones he once shared a night with. "If they hurt you, I'm coming after them", Jungkook darkly promised which made Taehyung gasp but Jimin understood what was behind his words and merely nodded his head.

Jimin and Jungkook's friendship wasn't built on many words but more on the feelings for each other. Both have secretly promised each other to forever protect the other and none of them was willing to break this promise. Which was also why Jimin has been so worried when Taehyung and Yeonjun first entered Jungkook's life. But he was trusting his friend and was now repaid.

With hopefully two gorgeous lovers.

°°°

"Oh oh! Kook, can we stop by Pizza hut? I want Pizza, pleaseee?", Taehyung whined, sitting on Jungkook's side with their arms intertwined, looking up to Jungkook with his best puppy eyes to which the mobster was of course incredibly soft for. "Maybe we can do the drive through? So we can eat together with Junnie", Jungkook said with a fond smile down to his pretty cub curled up by his side just like it should be.

Taehyung looked gorgeous by his side and Jungkook loved to admire his beauty from up close, knowing he was the only one to see and enjoy Taehyung's beauty like this, touch and kiss him as his cub only belonged to him and him only. He after all took great care to have Taehyung absolutely exclusively.

"Junnie's eating with Yoongi Hyung today but maybe we could get him ice cream? He lives for ice cream", Taehyung said with sparkling eyes and Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes. 'What else', he thought amused and nodded in agreement which ended up getting repaid by a sweet kiss pressed to his lips.

°°°

After reaching Taehyung's home with the snatched goodies, Taehyung already happily munching on a piece of pizza before he was scolded by his lover and whined so cutely for it to get it back that Jungkook indeed couldn't say no, Jimin left them to park the car. Of course snatching one slice himself before throwing Taehyung a cheeky smile who has protested.

"Jiminie's a pizza stealer", Taehyung grumbled while walking up to his apartment door, Jungkook of course having to hold his hand while walking behind him. Also maybe sneakingly staring at the male's plump ass and wishing to kneel down behind him to--

You can all guess what Jungkook wanted to do.

"We should punish him for that once he returned", Jungkook grinned evilly and earned a cute nod from his cub who finally managed to open the door messily since he refused to let go of the pizza carton.

Once the door flung open, they were met with chaos.

~

What could've happened?

Ela_koo