eleven

Taehyung was on his way back home when he received a call and he internally groaned, just walking out of the company and wishing for some time alone but he knew, he should definitely check his phone. It could be Jungkook and he didn't want another incident like the one from yesterday so he accepted the call and pressed the phone against his ear.

"Hello?", or it could be Jin, telling him about what Yeonjun was doing at the moment or he ran away or Tannie was loud again-

"You learned your lesson, cub", no okay, it was Jungkook. Taehyung's breath anxiously hitched because holy fuck there was a mob boss on the other side of the line, deep raspy voice sending shivers down Taehyung's spine. The brunet gulped, not knowing what to reply because his heart was pounding in his chest and he feared to whimper once he would open his mouth.

"Cub? Are you going to reply to me or stay silent because you're scared?", Jungkook's voice dropped a few octaves and this time, Taehyung did whimper, quickly pressing his palm onto his mouth to prevent another embarrassing sound from escaping his lips. Taehyung heard a chuckle from the other line then a long sigh. Something moved and then he heard Jungkook's voice again.

"Answer me, Taehyung", a stern undertone now mixed into the deep voice, Taehyung being quick to stutter out another greeting, quickly walking towards his home which wasn't far from the girls' company, hectically looking around since he nowadays had the weird feeling that someone was always following him. "You sound rushed, what's the matter, cub? Scared of me?", Jungkook asked, the cocky smirk he must be wearing clearly visibly, dominance dripping from his voice.

"I'm not scared of you!", Taehyung stubbornly insisted, cheeks burning red and he immediately scolded himself in his head, gritting his teeth when he heard the mobster laughing. Taehyung really needed to remind himself that Jungkook was a fucking mob boss, powerful and really dangerous. And he also saved Yeonjun so he should be a bit nicer. Even if this fucking tease on two thick legs was always playing with him.

"You know Taehyung, I don't appreciate liars, even when they are as cute as you are", he heard Jungkook's voice again. "So tell me cub, where were you before answering my call?", he now demanded to know, waiting for the pretty male to reply, only his soft breathing to be heard on the other line. Jungkook bit his lip. He wanted to hear more of these sinful sounds, maybe moans too. "I was working", Taehyung swiftly replied, unlocking the door to his apartment.

"Working, hm? So this is why you were at the company of your ex girlfriend?", Jungkook smirked, ending the call and staring with dark eyes at Taehyung. The photographer dropped his bag to the ground, staring shocked at the mob boss sitting casually on his couch, Yeonjun curled up on his lap and holding onto Jungkook's dark grey sweater with one fist, earphones in his ears and eyes fixed on the small screen of a tablet.

"J-Junnie", Taehyung whimpered out, his pretty eyes wide and filled with horror, sensing the threat hanging over his son's head and he stayed frozen in his spot once he felt Jungkook's hungry gaze on him. "Why are you so scared, cub? If I wanted to hurt him, I could've do it when you were gone... with your ex fling", he spat the last words, stroking Yeonjun's hair surprisingly soft.

"I decided to pay you a visit only to find cute Junnie here all alone and he was so happy to see me. He said he missed me a lot but you didn't want us to meet again", his black eyes scanned Taehyung's form, pleased with the sight of Taehyung's sweet body dressed in black dresser pants and a colorful sweater, messy locks styled beautifully and there was a slight shimmer of a gloss on his lips as well, making Jungkook lick his own lips. "Is that true, cub?"

"P-please, please don't hurt my son- you can be angry with me, punish me but d-don't harm my son", Taehyung whispered at the end, teary eyes begging Jungkook to not harm the cute toddler on his lap and the mobster frowned, this sign of unusual submission surprised him. It was usually men or women begging for their life to be spared but all Taehyung begged for was the life of his son. Weird. Jungkook has never heard his own father begging for his life to be spared. "Why do you think that I want to hurt him? I don't. He wants friends and I'm trying to be one for him", Jungkook mumbled, looking down with tilted head at the toddler who then looked up, seeing his father standing at the door frame.

"Appa! You're back!", the toddler smiled widely, getting rid of the earphones. "Uncle Googie visited again, Appa, isn't he cool? He gifted me this!", Yeonjun excitedly exclaimed, holding up the expensive silver tablet and waving it in the air. "Careful, Tiger, don't drop it", Jungkook playfully said, smiling at Yeonjun. Taehyung smiled weakly at his son. "That's amazing, Sweetheart, how about you bring Jungkook's gift into your room, hm?", he suggested and Yeonjun immediately nodded.

"Yes, yes! But please don't make him leave again, Appa", he pouted afterwards, Jungkook ruffling his hair before staring hungrily at the boy's gorgeous father. "Don't worry, Yeonjun-ah. I'm not going to leave your father all alone", he smirked, the promise in his words scared Taehyung shitless.

"You won't be able to get rid of me, cub, not when your little boy wants to be my friend. Ah, the things I could do to you...", Jungkook mumbled, getting up from the couch when Yeonjun ran to his room, walking over to Taehyung who gulped but didn't move. "Where did your fire go, hm? I always prefer cubs with fire, y'know... makes it so much more fun to tame them", he mumbled, tatted fingers caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"Did anyone tell you that you're gorgeous?", Jungkook asked lowly, studying Taehyung's beautiful face. The male in return knitted his brows, tilting his head to the side in question. "W-what do you want from us...? If you want to torture me for disobeying or because Junnie run to you, then please just kill me...", Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook shook his head, cupping Taehyung's face in his large hands and bringing him close. This time, not a smirk but a smile formed on his face when he stared at the gorgeous being trembling in his hold, making him wish to take him away where only he could enjoy such precious beauty.

"Trust me, my last intention is to harm you, Taehyung."

~

Ahh they're finally interacting again!!

Ela_koo