forty-two

"I can't believe he did this! Jimin asked us out! Not only me but Hobi as well! Ugh, can you imagine it?!", Yoongi stormed inside the apartment without even knocking, running into the living room where Taehyung was doing his morning Yoga exercises and who looked up concerned and surprised.

"Hello to you too, Hyung, come inside and just say you stole my second key", Taehyung said annoyed but allowed Yoongi to flop down on the couch who ignored his words and threw himself all over the place before grabbing a pillow. "He really texted us, like what the fuck where did he get our numbers from?! I regret ever sleeping with him!", Yoongi ignored Taehyung's cute glare and continued to sulk while Taehyung changed his position to finally look at the other.

"So he asked you out? What did you say?", the brunet asked after sitting down on his knees and looking at his Hyung interested who preferred to hide his face behind the pillow. "I didn't say anything! Do you know what he did to us? He fucking left like we mean nothing to him! Just a nice fuck and then left in the dust", Yoongi huffed.

"Hyung, I love you but what did I say about swearing so much? Junnie's here", Taehyung said with a stern undertone but calmed down when he saw the defiant look of his oldest friend. "Yoongi Hyung", Taehyung called out gently and touched the rapper's hand who stirred away but looked at him over the edge of the pillow.

"You don't know his side of the story and I'm sure you weren't that friendly either", Taehyung reminded him gently, knowing Jimin's side of the story and he also know how pushy his Hyung could get when he felt himself being close on getting hurt.

Yoongi has had a rough life, going through so much with his parents not supporting his dreams of becoming a rapper, having to decide on whether to buy lunch or a ticket back home and he has always struggled with himself before he met Hoseok. Hoseok was the anchor he needed and Yoongi would do nearly anything for his personal ray of sunshine so he of course was very protective over the younger man.

And Yoongi was also protective about himself, after making his parents proud and himself, he adapted a protective behavior and started to push people away as soon as he feared that they were going to hurt him. He did it to Namjoon, to Hoseok and to Taehyung, even to Yeonjun when the child has gotten a cold and Yoongi has screamed under tears that he didn't like the kid anyways because he was afraid to show his feelings.

Being caught, Yoongi blushed, knowing that Taehyung was right so he grumbled an incoherent answer while hiding behind the pillow. The small photographer smiled fondly before carefully moving the protective cushion out of his friend's face. "Hyung, he has his reasons. He's just like you, pushing the ones away who could get too close to his heart. But you have Hobi Hyung and he has no one. All I'm saying is that you should give him a chance. Everyone deserves one, right?", Taehyung said with a fond little smile towards his eldest friend.

Yoongi finally looked up to meet his eyes. "Are you sure? Maybe he's just tricking us... maybe he wants to hurts us. I regret what I said to him but I couldn't see him hurting Hobi. Or me", Yoongi confessed in a tiny voice while Taehyung only sat to his side and pulled his friend into a hug. "I know Hyung but listen. I might not know Jimin for long but I've come to get a glimpse into his heart. And he deeply craves to be loved. He also regrets your departure so please give him a chance and make it up to him. You hold so much love in your heart, Hyung. Maybe he can participate in it", Taehyung told the rapper gently who sniffled and moved closer to hug him.

"Thank you, TaeTae. You always manage to make me feel better with your words", Yoongi said softly, before burying his head into Taehyung's shoulder. "Anything for you, Hyung. You want a coffee?", the brunet asked his friend who's head immediately shot up by the mention of his favorite drink.

"Is that even a question? Of course!"

"Only if you text Jimin back, then."

"Fine, Brat. Now coffee!"

°°°

Taehyung turned pale when he heard rumors coming out of his bedroom, trying to get Yoongi out of the apartment who insisted on staying since it was his turn to watch over Yeonjun today, bring the boy to school and stay turning his break with him before returning him home. All of Yeonjun's godparents had a special day in the week they would spent with the boy and Yeonjun loved every single one of them.

And since it was Yoongi's day as well today, Taehyung couldn't get rid of him and possibly had to explain on why there was a half naked man stumbling out of his bedroom together with his son and loud barking dog. Taehyung tried to distract Yoongi but it was already too late since the devil of his son shouted for 'Uncle Yoon's' attention and exposed himself and Jungkook to the man's eyes.

"Jeon?! What the fuck are you doing here?!", Yoongi immediately snarled, standing up to glare at the closer coming man who's eyes immediately found Taehyung's. "He spent the night on the couch, Uncle Yoon!", Yeonjun cheered while running over to his father to hug him tightly. Taehyung furrowed his brows but was glad his little devil didn't expose them for sleeping in the same bed which for sure would cause Yoongi to lose his cool.

From all of his Hyungs, Yoongi had a thin patience when it came to Taehyung's safety and only his boyfriend was even more scarier when he was angry. "A good morning to you too. I'm just going to dress and then leave", Jungkook said sheepishly under the warning eyes of the elder but shorter man who stood in the way to his cub.

Which Jungkook didn't like at all, Taehyung was his after and no one should get into his way when it came to his precious cub. But he stayed silent, throwing Taehyung one loving glance who replied with a weak smile over Yeonjun's head whom he has lifted up. "You better give me an explanation right now, Kim Taehyung!", Yoongi whipped around to glare at the younger male who mewled, feeling caught.

But Yeonjun to their surprise spoke up. "He slept on the couch, Uncle Yoon but searched for Appa when he woke up! Then he was in the bathroom", the child innocently exclaimed. And because Yeonjun was so cute and would 'never' lie to his Uncles, Yoongi believed him with a relieved smile.

Not knowing about the promise Yeonjun and Jungkook made.

~

Yeonjun aka the sneaky devil XD

Ela_koo