twenty-eight

"So you're the one who's trying to get into TaeTae's pants", was the first thing Lalisa Manoban said before throwing the mobster a so threatening glare that Jungkook mistook her for one of his rivals. "Lisa!", Taehyung whined and reached out to hit her frail shoulder while she cackled loudly before turning back to glare at Jungkook.

"Tell me, what are your real intentions with our TaeTae, Mr Jeon?", Lisa asked and crossed her arms in front of her chest while Rosé to her side looked more composed but was also not really smiling at Jungkook who shuffled nervously. Taehyung gripped harder onto Jungkook's arm. "Lisa, you can just call him Jungkook. Please", Taehyung pleaded, not wanting to make Jungkook more uncomfortable than he already was.

"TaeTae, why don't you see what Junnie is doing? We can handle Mr Jeon", Rosé now butted in with a fond smile towards the photographer who felt how Jungkook merely inched closer to him. "You're going to eat him alive if I leave him alone with you guys", Taehyung glared at him and Jungkook by his thought could just think about how adorable his cub looked when he was angry. Really freaking adorable.

"And I still want him in one piece, thank you very much", Taehyung seethed before pulling Jungkook away from the giggling pair, his eyes burning red. "God, why did I think it was a good idea... you're like a bunny in a lion's den", Taehyung groaned softly to himself before turning to Jungkook. "Um, I'm so sorry for all this mess, if you want to leave you're free to go", Taehyung spoke softly but Jungkook shook his head, inching closer to Taehyung in order to press his lips onto his cub's.

"It's a lot to take but I'm used to scary people. Not this caliber but I told you I'd stay. And I tend to keep my promises. Especially the one involving you falling for me, Baby cub", the mobster smirked while cupping Taehyung's jaw with tatted fingers and his cub merely blushed by his words. "We're watched from all sides, please don't say such things out loud if you don't want to be questioned--"

"You're Jeon Jungkook, hm? Are you aware you're at a Kid's party?", a stern voice interrupted them and Taehyung flinched before shooting the petite person a timid smile. "H-hey Yoongi Hyung, d-didn't see you here", the photographer timidly said while the rapper threw him a soft smile before turning back to glare at Jungkook. "I asked you something", he growled towards the surprised mobster.

Surprised since Taehyung was actually real friends with the famous rap trio Cypher, Jung Hoseok appearing next to Yoongi's frame and kissing his temple shortly before sensing that something was wrong. "Can you please not question him! He's here because I asked him to!", Taehyung bit out annoyed, because all his friends did until now was pestering Jungkook with embarrassing questions and stupid threads.

He was thankful that his friends only wanted the best for his son and him but their protectiveness was also very annoying when he just wanted to present them the one he was planning in making his boyfriend. Or just lover, whatever Jungkook was alright with. Taehyung hoped it was the first option. "Taebear we have to, you're our little Baby after all and no one hurts our Baby or gets close to you. We learned from our mistakes", Hoseok said, voice sounding a lot more gentle that the one of Yoongi who continued glaring at Jungkook.

"Hands off, Jeon, he's not yours so you can't touch him like that. Not until you prove to us that you like him for himself and not because you want to get in his pants. Plus, he has a child, a lovely little boy who deserves only the best and not a stupid jerk trying to break his father's heart", Yoongi spat, he still felt guilty for the time Taehyung's heart was broken after going out multiple times with a guy only to be called a whore when he revealed that he was a father.

Taehyung gasped by the rough words and his eyes watered while he clutched onto Jungkook's expensive suit jacket. "Hyung!", he immediately protested very hurt and Jungkook almost growled because someone made his cub upset. Even if it was a friend, he had no right to be this harsh. Jungkook actually understood their protectiveness as he also wanted to see Taehyung and Yeonjun happy so he wasn't even upset.

He was more upset about the fact that his cub seemed hurt.

But before he could answer with a well formulated apology, a tiny body crashed against him before tiny arms curled around his thighs. "Uncle Googie, you're finally here!", a very happy and excited Yeonjun yelled loudly while demanding to be lifted up. "Upsies!", he demanded and Jungkook was quick to follow the demand, lifting the brightly smiling boy up, the same box smile visible on his lips as he hugged Jungkook's neck tightly.

"You came, Uncle Googie! I'm so so super duper happy!", Yeonjun squeaked happily while Hoseok and Yoongi stared at them bewildered and Jungkook couldn't help the smug smile he threw into their direction. "Happy birthday, tiger. You grew so fast already", Jungkook mumbled fondly while the two had to collect their jaws from the ground. Taehyung by his side giggled cutely which made Jungkook's heart tighten with love.

"See? I might be afraid at first but he really likes me... and he likes Junnie. I trust him not to hurt us", Taehyung whispered softly to his Hyungs who were still warily eyeing Jungkook and Yeonjun giggling in his arms. "You trust him? Even with Junnie?", Hoseok asked carefully and Taehyung nodded with puppy eyes. "I know you just want to protect us and I'm grateful for that... b-but I really like him so please, give him a chance?", Taehyung continued in a quiet voice and the two males groaned.

"How unfair, you know we're weak for your cute puppy eyes, TaeTae", Yoongi groaned and suddenly engulfed Taehyung in a tight hug. "I cannot see you hurt Tae, you're our little Baby after all... you went through so much already, we just want you to be happy", Yoongi whispered while Hoseok also joined the hug.

"I know and I love you for that, Hyungies", the petite brunet whispered back before planting two big fat kisses onto his Hyungs' cheeks. "You, Jeon", Yoongi called out for the doe eyed mobster who allowed Yeonjun to braid his hair, looking up a bit scared even which was the last straw for the two.

"If you hurt him, I'll rip your dick off."

"Hyungie!"

"Uncle Yoon? What's dick?"

"How great Min Yoongi, now please explain that to my son!"

"I'll just put one dollar into the swear jar."

~

I see the comments mixing 'Uncle Googie' with 'Uncle Google', my nasties are such crackheads lmao

Ela_koo