ten

"TaeTae!!! TaeTae, you're finally here!"

The said brunet screamed surprised but then started to laugh hysterically when the three females launched onto him and brought him down to the ground even when they weighed nothing more than a feather but three of them was enough to make him fall. "We missed you!", Lalisa Manoban happily yelled, while Park Chaeyoung ruffled his locks fondly and Kim Jennie giggled when she clutched onto his sweater.

"You didn't answer our calls for so long, you meanie!", Chaeyoung, also known as Rose pouted, but allowed Taehyung to sit up, the girls helping him sit up, fond wide smiles on their faces while the entire room stared at them. The staff of course knew Taehyung as he was a famous photographer and only a few of them knew about the relationship of the five. But most of them didn't know that Taehyung was in fact the Baby daddy of Kim Jisoo's child.

"C'mon you three, let him go", a playful voice instructed them and Taehyung brushed his pants before engulfing Jisoo in a tight embrace. "Hey Tae, how are you? How's Yeonjun?", Jisoo asked with a smile after letting go of her friend, Lisa immediately clinging onto his arm and starting to babble about their upcoming photo shoot.

"He's doing fine. I wanted to take him with me today but he wanted to spend time with Jin again... and with Tannie rather than with me", Taehyung huffed at the end, puffing out his cheeks which resulted in Lisa squealing loudly from his cuteness before pinching his cheeks. "Lisa, nooo", he whined, slapping her hands playfully away.

The five walked towards their dressing room where they were preparing for their photo shoot. The company has arranged Taehyung to be the photographer since he was not only famous but also highly requested by many idol companies, knowing about his friendship with Blackpink, the famous korean girl group and Cypher, the most hyped rap trio of their generation. Jennie has claimed Taehyung's other arm, smiling up fondly to him. The four girls truly loved Taehyung with all their hearts, always excited to meet him as he was so sweet and kind which made it impossible to not be fond of him.

That might be just one of the reasons. The other was Jisoo of course, Yeonjun's mother and fourth member of Blackpink. It was only because of Taehyung that she was able to fulfill her dreams and become a member of the girl group, because Taehyung has offered to take care of Yeonjun. His son was the best thing to ever happen to him and Taehyung didn't regret having him one second, even after being abandoned by his family and fighting for himself and Yeonjun. But this fight made him who he was today and there was no way he wanted to change that ever again.

Jisoo has been so thankful that Taehyung did this for her, she wasn't a bad mother and loved Yeonjun very much too but the girls could never forget what Taehyung did so they could achieve their dreams together. There was once a few months in which Jisoo wanted to be romantically involved with Taehyung, to give Yeonjun his dream parents, to make him love her as his mother again but she soon realized that this might not be possible with the jobs both of them had. So they remained friends. And Jisoo did not once regret her decision.

"As long as he's happy, that's the only thing I'm wishing for", Jisoo said gently, smiling up to the photographer. "How are you doing, Tae? Is everything okay?", she asked him, allowing one stylist to push her onto a chair who also began to do the last touch up to her make up. She was already used to this so she continued to talk casually with Taehyung and her other members who also got fixed up for their photo shoot.

Taehyung bit into his lip, thinking of that scary mobster who suddenly pushed his way into his life, this intimidating but hot man with this lazy smirk and dangerous vibe. The one Yeonjun persisted in meeting again and the one who has been texting him at the most surprising times.

"U-uh, I'm doing okay", he stuttered, blush creeping up his cheeks and tinting them pink, making him look incredibly cute and Rose behind him cooed, mumbling something about him being so incredibly cute please lemme hug him he Babie.

"Why do I feel like this is a lie?", Jisoo playfully asked with a cheeky glint in her eyes and Taehyung rolled his eyes with a little giggle, his cheeks flaring up more. "It's not, I'm really doing okay", he said softly but Lisa snorted next to him.

"Did you finally got dick, Tae?"

"Lisa!!!", Jennie and Rose yelled unison while Jisoo laughed loudly when Taehyung whined softly in embarrassment. "What? He's always pouting about it", Lisa remarked, making all of the girls look at the pouting puppy in the corner, crossing his arms over his chest and pushing his bottom lip out. "Awww he Babiiiiiie! He's embarrassed, Lisa look what you did!", Jennie cooed, getting up from her seat and hugging Taehyung tightly, cuddling him close to her body, making his cheeks squish.

"Sorry Baby!", Lisa yelled and giggled afterwards when she heard Taehyung's whine, hiding embarrassed in Jennie's arms. The nickname was made for him since he also seemed to behave like a cute Baby and the girls loved to tease him so they started to call him that, pampering him whenever they could.

Now relaxing in Jennie's arms, Taehyung smiled happily. No matter what would await him in the future, he was glad to have so many amazing friends who supported him, supported him with his love life and who helped him taking care of Yeonjun. He was thankful for having found a family in his friends when he seemed to be all alone.

Taehyung unknowingly would find love soon too.

~

A 'filler' chapter, hope you liked the interaction with Blackpink, I really love them and I hate how many authors make them the bad guys when they are all sweethearts:((

Ela_koo