twenty-five

Don't let anyone tell you it's weird to read/write ffs. It's not and you're amazing muah

°°°

Taehyung unsurprisingly spat out his drink and stared horrified at Namjoon before quickly checking if Yeonjun didn't hear them. When he made sure his son was busy stealing snacks from Seokjin, he turned with fiery eyes at Namjoon. "What the fuck, Hyung! Who gave you that horrific idea!", Taehyung whisper shouted with angry eyes and the rapper looked surprised by the snarled words aimed into his direction.

"Um, you still didn't get dick? Wow", Namjoon simply said, completely unbothered by what he has just said. It might be because they were so comfortable with each other, Namjoon after all has seen Taehyung butt naked running after a giggling toddler during the most nasty days when Yeonjun wouldn't allow Taehyung to rest for one second but rather steal his clothes when he was in the shower.

Taehyung still locked the bathroom door until this day.

"Can you please shut up? It's my son's birthday", Taehyung scolded the man who only ruffled his hair amused. "Didn't stop me the last time. I have to tease you, TaeTae!", Namjoon brotherly smiled and Taehyung broke into giggles before swatting his hands away trying to mess up his hair. "I'm really just teasing you, if his dick is coming near your by the way very pretty ass, I'll take serious actions", the rapper then said sternly.

Taehyung whined embarrassed. "Hyungie, pleaseee", he whined, hiding his red face away with his hands. "I guess it's the wrong time to tell you that we kissed, right? And that he's coming to the party...?", Taehyung revealed shyly which caused Namjoon to choke on his drink he has freely taken from Taehyung.

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"JOONIE THERE IS A CHILD PRESENT YOU FUCKER!", Seokjin's angry voice immediately shouted out of the kitchen before he was saying 'yeah, I know I just cursed too, Junnie but it's an adult situation and only adults can use these words. Okay, there, I put a dollar in the swear jar, happy? Okay, another dollar for Uncle Joonie' while Namjoon was openly glaring at Taehyung. "You made us lose two dollars", he accused Taehyung.

"So you're telling me the Jeon Jungkook, a mob boss, an illegal drug dealer, someone's the freaking government is afraid of, is coming to a kid's party? Junnie's party??!", Namjoon said, not believing Taehyung one second which his highly raised brows quite showed. "When you're saying it, it sounds like a big deal scandal", Taehyung mumbled, picking on a loose strand on the couch.

"Because it is a big deal! What were you thinking?? Does Junnie even know your lover boy?", the rapper asked worried, not liking the idea of a literal criminal in the near of his little Taehyung and his son. "First of, he's not my lover", Taehyung said sternly. "And second, do you think I would invite him if Junnie doesn't like him?", he hissed, now clearly angry himself. "Junnie is the most important person in my life and I trust Jungkook. So you should give him a chance too because he's literally the nicest person ever plus he not only wants my ass", he finished angrily, his cheeks flaring from anger.

"Of course I trust you. But you also know that he first has to get through us before he can come close to you", Namjoon sighed, stretching one arm out for Taehyung to hug him. "I know Dad", Taehyung giggled and Namjoon hit his arm playfully. "Yah, don't get bratty with me now!", he scolded playfully.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again. You deserve the best, TaeTae", Namjoon whispered before pressing a kiss to Taehyung's hair. "Thank you, Hyung. But I think he really wants to love me", Taehyung whispered back, snuggling into his friend's embrace.

When the bell rang, he groaned, wanting to cuddle some more with his Joonie Hyung. "SOMEONE GO OPEN THE DOOR I'M BUSY IN THE KITCHEN!", Jin yelled out of the kitchen making the two men chuckle. "He makes himself cozy quite quickly", Taehyung chuckled amused before getting up. "I'M GOING, YOU CONTINUE DISTRACTING THE BABY!"

"APPAAAA I'M NO BABY!!"

"OF COURSE NOT JUNNIE, YOU ARE NOT A BABY IF YOU CAN REACH THE TOP SHELF!"

"That should do", Taehyung giggled when he heard a loud grumble and brushed his pants. "Tae, you do know that you also invited Jisoo and the girls, right? Plus Yoongi and Hoseok? You really want to throw the guy right into the piranha pool?", Namjoon then remarked and Taehyung turned pale a bit.

"Oh fuck, I almost forgot them. Oh no."

"Hey, I heard that! Now open the fucking door!"

"Lisa, stop swearing!"

"Shut me up with your tongue, Babe."

"Lisa, we're invited on a kid's birthday, please behave."

Taehyung sighed, throwing Namjoon a helpless glance. It might be too late to tell Jungkook not to come, plus he really really wanted to the raven again. Uh, and his son was also dying to see him again, of course. Taehyung smiled a bit to himself, feeling giddy and excited because Jungkook has been so sweet lately and he was not that terrified anymore.

Okay, he was still a criminal but Taehyung did not care that much... maybe he was crazy but it was an amazing feeling, plus Jungkook liked his kid so it was great. Taehyung didn't mind his job. Okay, maybe a bit but don't tell Jungkook.

"TaeTae! You finally opened the door, I thought you fell asleep against the door!", Jennie said with a smile before shoving a bag into his arms. "For you, you cried so much about these Gucci shoes. Now where is the birthday boy?"

Jisoo chuckled a bit by her girlfriend's antics while Lisa and Rosé of course had to jump at Taehyung to hug him, screaming loudly while the helpless surprised male stumbled back into the apartment. She followed the three laughing bundle on the fluffy carpet, Yeontan of course having sensed to his owner's safety and ran around the laughing bundle while barking loudly.

Just the normal chaos.

~

Jungkook will join the party next chapter and then shit's about to go down. He's meeting Tae's family, pray for his ass. And Jimin's, coz he's of course coming too. I hope you enjoyed this crack chapter, I had very much fun writing it and I was in the mood for some fun.

Ela_koo