thirty-five

"That was a great day, thank you for this", Taehyung said softly while biding his goodbyes to his boyfriend who was looking fondly at him, little bunny smile on his face which light up by the shy thank of his pretty cub who was also blushing so prettily. "It was my pleasure, Baby", Jungkook smiled fondly before leaning in for a kiss.

He was pushed away by Jimin who was carrying Yeonjun in his arms, an offended look on his face before he turned to Taehyung and pushed the giggling child into his arms. "Here, take your brat of a child, he was being mean to me", Jimin said offended and wiped some hair out of his slightly swollen eyes.

"if you excuse me, I have to gracefully find some painkillers to drown my aching head thank you", Jimin said gracefully and waved elegantly towards an amused Taehyung before disappearing back into the mansion, Jungkook looking after him with furrowed brows.

"That means he's probably waking up in one of my guest rooms again", he frowned before turning his attention back to his gorgeous boyfriend, drowning shortly in his stunning looks. Jungkook loved looking at his boyfriend, loves cherishing him since he deserved nothing else and he felt these giddy feeling inside of him whenever he was close to Taehyung, not wanting him to leave at all.

"Do you really have to go?", Jungkook whined in an attempt to make Taehyung stay a bit longer but the male only shook his head fondly before looking down to Yeonjun who has already cuddled into his arms and fallen asleep, hands curled around Cooky as usual. "I fear yes. It's a school day tomorrow, Kookie and we have to get out of bed early", Taehyung said softly with a little smile.

"You could stay for the night and I drive the both of you to school and work", Jungkook continued to earn but simply earned a stern look before a kiss was pressed to his lips. "Goodnight, Koo. Thank you for this day. Next time, I'll come alone", Taehyung then added with a playful wink after saying a soft goodbye.

Jungkook waved them goodbye with a frown, worry immediately seething through his possessive heart. His eyes followed Taehyung's petite frame and his son until they were out of sight. "Go follow them. I can't have my cub leaving me unprotected. Not when my enemies are lurking from every corner."

°°°

Taehyung was listening to soft music, mind filled with butterflies and hearts because he was thinking about Jungkook and how happy he was with him. After putting Yeonjun to bed and giving him a goodnight kiss, Taehyung wanted to actually spend the rest of the day with eating chips and feeling comfy together with Yeontan but forgot that he didn't have chips anymore so he had to go out to buy some.

He wasn't really in the mood to go out but his craving for something unhealthy was too big so he threw over a hoodie and was out to investigate the world. Taehyung also took Yeontan with him since the dog loved long night walks and Taehyung was in the mood to spend some time with the cute little dog.

"See Tannie, no need to bark at all, I have your faves too so we can both be happy and go home!", Taehyung exclaimed happily towards the barking dog who couldn't seem to calm down, too excited to be with his owner out for shopping, also getting dog treats so he was happy as well. "Goody, now let's go back home so we can get on the couch and I can stop pretending like I'm not trashy looking right now", Taehyung chuckled amused.

Taehyung didn't look trashy or ugly one bit but he wasn't feeling really fancy, only wanting to get home as fast as possible. So he also wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings, didn't notice the lurking shadows watching him and coming closer and closer until he was suddenly jumped and pulled towards a hard chest.

"So this is Jeon's new plaything? Pretty, very pretty. But you shouldn't be walking around without protection", Taehyung heard a husky voice close to his ears and he gasped shocked, Yeontan already barking loudly at the man who pulled out of the shadows like nothing, being a shadow himself and surprising Taehyung.

"Let go of me- HELP! SOMEONE HE- Mhmpf", the last part of his scream ended in a muffled noise as the man covered his mouth and dragged him a bit away, Taehyung trashing around and letting go of Yeontan's leash. The man's laugh horribly sounded in his ears. "Relax, Pretty thing, I've only been sent to scare you a bit so you can run to your big boyfriend and cry in his arms", the man laughed deeply while Taehyung was still struggling in his arms absolutely panicked.

"Tell Jeon to not mess with Park or he'll have to come for your gorgeous ass. You aren't our main target but you will be when he still goes against us. And it would be a shame to mess up that pretty face", Taehyung's eyes widened, his hands helplessly trying to pry the man off, especially when he felt a sticky substance on his ear. Saliva.

"Maybe just a small taste for myself before I let you run to Jeon", he heard the man mumble, a hand slipping down to yank on his shirt, a groan followed then by a scream before Taehyung abruptly was released.

Yeontan has bitten the attacker into his leg, the dog might be small but he had sharp teeth he wasn't afraid to use on people getting too close to his owners. "Fucking dog!", the man hissed, trying to hit Yeontan who was grabbed by Taehyung.

And before the man could react, he was kicked in the gut and Taehyung run away like the speed of light, already bursting into tears on his way home before he finally reached the apartment complex and stormed inside. Ordering the night porter to not let anyone unfamiliar inside the building before running up to his apartment, adrenaline in his veins from this shocking threat.

He didn't know that the shadowed man has followed him and now knew where he was living.

~

Oh no! Who is this man and what does he want from Babie TaeTae?

Ela_koo