thirty-two

After welcoming the two inside, Jungkook immediately had to wrap his arm around Taehyung's waist again, pulling the pretty male close. "You look beautiful, cub", he complimented the suddenly shy male who still felt all giddy inside by just talking to Jungkook, especially after the man complimented the clip in his hair.

Yeonjun on the other side showed no care in the world, his chubby arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck while he excitedly told the raven about his day, bouncing on Jungkook's arm because he was so excited to tell Jungkook everything. He really liked the man and was happy that his Appa finally found love again plus he liked Jungkook so he wanted the man to like them too so he would stay with them-

"He does! Appa's the prettiest, isn't he!", Yeonjun said and squealed when Taehyung ruffled his hair embarrassed. "There's nothing I could disagree with", Jungkook smiled and guided them into the living room. Taehyung was literally melting, throwing his son a playful glare for saying such things but Yeonjun only smiled innocently before stretching out his tongue. Resulting in Taehyung doing the same, just when Jungkook turned around to look at him.

"What is this, cub? You won't start to be bratty now, hm?", Jungkook grinned evilly while putting Yeonjun on his own feet, the child immediately reaching out to grab his hand. The mobster's grin turned into a dark smirk when he walked over to Taehyung who's breath hitched. "That pretty tongue stays in your mouth until I tell you otherwise, you get me? There are so much better things you can do with that cute tongue of yours", he whispered the last part into Taehyung's ear and the male flushed red.

"Jungkook! There's a child, you pervert!", Taehyung hissed and smacked Jungkook's broad shoulder who commented the embarrassed hit with a deep laugh. "What's pervert, Appa?", Yeonjun innocently asked while clutching onto Jungkook's hand with a precious expression on his small chubby face. Taehyung mewled in despair before throwing Jungkook an angry glare.

"Someone bad, Junnie", he deadpanned but Yeonjun to their surprise nodded his head understanding. "So that was why Uncle Yoon and Uncle Seokie said Mister Jimin is a pervert", he said innocently. Something fell down to the ground right behind them and when the three looked into said direction, they saw Jimin standing there with bright ears, his bag to his feet.

"I'm neither a pervert nor a bad person, Yeonjun-ah", he growled out angrily, picking up his bag and brushing his hair out of his perfectly styled face. "Not my problem they all come crawling back for more", he sassed out and stalked past them into the kitchen. "Hello to you too!", Jungkook shouted after his friend who only cursed at him in Russian, a language Jimin has learned after a hookup with a russian guy, politician or something, Jungkook couldn't remember.

His best friend had way too many hookups anyways, not his right to interfere but Jimin seemed to be especially aggressive when it came to these two idols. Whatever that meant.

"I think Mister Jimin is angry", Yeonjun whispered with a knowing expression before glancing into the direction the man went. "That is right, tiger. You're so clever", Jungkook quickly said and looked over to Taehyung questioningly. "How about I get us some drinks and then we talk? I have something important to tell you, cub. You wanna come with me, Junnie? I have chocolate milk", the last words were directed at Yeonjun who immediately perked up.

"Strawberry milk too?", he requested after his most favorite drink, eyes immediately widened in greed. Taehyung and him truly shared this obsession for strawberries. Because the photographer also looked up from his place from the couch, perking up by the mentioning of his favorite drink, puppy eyes looking at Jungkook.

The male truly felt like he was surrounded by two cute puppies asking for treats. Well, a little tiger and a cute cub wanting strawberries. "Yes, tiger. Strawberry milk too", Jungkook answered with a fond smile, glad to have known about this obsession beforehand. He has ordered his chef to buy enough of the pink milk to satisfy his cub and his son.

"Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!", Yeonjun squeaked loudly and tugged onto Jungkook's hand, pulling the male towards the kitchen. Taehyung chuckled softly before thinking it was time to explore a bit, the curious little cub going on adventure.

°°°

"Hey Junnie", Jungkook spoke up after waiting for the pizza in the oven Yeonjun demanded to have, the child already drinking his second cup of strawberry milk while sitting on the kitchen counter. Jimin on one point has joined them, pouring himself a cup of chocolate milk and mixing it with whiskey which Jungkook commented disgusted and disappearing again after throwing Jungkook his middle finger without Yeonjun's notice.

"Are you alright with me being close to your father? I really want to make him happy and I feel like I should ask for your permission first. Your Appa is a wonderful man and I want to make him happy. And you, if you allow me too", the mob boss nervously spoke up. He wanted the boy's love as well, wanted to be fully part of their lives as it was impossible for him to think of a life without them. He grew way too fond of them already.

A giggle brought the nervous man's attention to the child and Yeonjun reached forward to bop Jungkook's nose. "Silly Googie", he commented with a sweet grin while Jungkook looked very confused.

"Uncle Googie", Yeonjun giggled and looked amused to the nervous man. "I like you a lot so you would not be with Appa if I don't like you", the child blubbered happily. "I dun like all the other meanies Appa had before. But I like you so you can stay. Maybe Appa wants to make you Papa", Yeonjun innocently grinned and Jungkook nearly choked.

"I would... love to be your Papa, Junnie", he said slowly and Yeonjun smiled wickedly while patting the mobster's cheek.

"Then no fuck up, yes?", he said. "And no telling Appa I said bad word. Uncle Yoon uses it and Uncle Jinnie when they are home and talk about you", the toddler innocently grinned and Jungkook felt like this cute adorable kid might be a devil in disguise.

"Okay", he nodded slowly, feeling like this child hid more than he expected but that wasn't a bad thing. Yeonjun just proved that he was more intelligent than normal kids his age. But with four male parental figures it was no wonder he was more calculating for his age. It wasn't bad, no it secretly made Jungkook proud that Yeonjun didn't take bullshit from anyone.

He really wished to become a permanent part in the child's life. And in Taehyung's of course too.

~

Yeonjun really is a sneaky little devil:)

Ela_koo