thirty-four

"Please don't tell me you started this while the child was still present", Jimin spat disgusted, wobbling towards the couch together with Yeonjun and trying to act like he wasn't drunk and completely sober. While Jungkook grumbled embarrassed and heaved Taehyung up easily to make his cub sit on his lap.

"Of course not, I have self control", the mob boss grumbled out, burying his head into Taehyung's shoulder while the brunet giggled and patted the place next to him for Yeonjun to come to. But the boy only giggled before snuggling against Jimin who seemed very much not pleased at all.

"Uncle Jimin can't stand alone now, he's sad", Yeonjun reasoned when he saw the kicked puppy expression on his father's face and patted Jimin's shoulder. The hacker only hiccuped before glaring down at the little boy smiling up to him sweetly. "Careful there Tiny, everything told in private stays in private", he huffed but a smile escaped his lips.

"Why is he sad, Junnie tiger?", Jungkook asked, having the time of his life while Taehyung glared a bit at him but snuggled merely closer. Just like Jungkook has said once. As soon as he would lift his little cub onto his lap, he would snuggled close and purr like a cute little Baby.

"You and self control is like I don't have a thing for alcohol and cute rappers", Jimin grumbled under his breath but shut up when he heard one of the males on the couch gasp. It was Taehyung by the way and he squealed at the end, knowing about their short night and that Yoongi and Hoseok had their difficulties to forget about the sassy male.

"So it's true! You like them! I knew it, Junnie you owe me two dollars", Taehyung and Jungkook's brows arched by that. "You're making bets with your own son? He's a child, cub", Jungkook scolded his boyfriend who bursted into giggles along with his son. "Uncle Googie, you're world wide joke guy", Yeonjun giggled while braiding Jimin's hair.

"Can I pay you with swear jar money? It's well earned", Yeonjun said innocently and Taehyung thought about it for a minute while he tapped his chin, snuggling more into Jungkook's arms. "Yeah, sure, why not. Plus, he was the one to bet on it, Jungkookie", Taehyung smiled sweetly and pecked Jungkook's chin.

"But Jimin-ssi, I really think you three should talk. It's no good that you're drinking because you're frustrated and the other two complaining", Taehyung reasoned and Jimin sighed, leaning his head against the backside of the couch. "I know I should talk to them but I really don't want to actually. What Yoongi said really hurt me", he drunkenly let out and Taehyung looked surprised.

Jungkook on the other side stayed silent, knowing already why Jimin was so upset so he didn't interrupt the conversation, instead peppering little kisses over Taehyung's exposed skin in the wish to mark him as his. Before he quickly turned his attention to Yeonjun, knowing the child should better not listen to that conversation.

"Junnie, come with me, we can get more strawberry milk", Jungkook said and Yeonjun whined but one warning glare shut him up and he grumbled, patting Jimin's head and reaching out for Jungkook's hand boldly after the man left his cub on the couch of course not without a sweet kiss to his lips.

As soon as they left the room, Jimin being incredibly grateful for Jungkook's understanding, he spoke up shyly, Taehyung scooting closer to him.

"He told me to 'go bother someone else' as I told him I had an important job but I didn't want to leave. So he got angry and I thought it's the best to just leave", Jimin confessed almost shyly, so unlike his usually snappy self. It showed how hurt he was. "I really thought they like me, after exposing myself to them like that but seems like they only wanted sex. That's okay, it wasn't like I was planning to make it more but it ended up feeling... like more. Fuck, I don't know, why am I even telling you this, you're their friend, not mine", Jimin snapped at the end, scooting back and already regretting to open up to Taehyung.

But the brunet surprised him by stopping him and grabbing his hand. Jimin looked vulnerably up to Taehyung with wide eyes, drunken mind sobering up by the sweet touch. "Jiminie", Taehyung said softly. "Yoongi's just like you, used to push people away who mean the most to him. I think he was scared too or he wouldn't have snapped at you. I know my Hyung very good", the little photographer spoke softly, not wanting Jimin to go back into his shell.

Because he wanted to be his friend.

"Please don't push the people away who try to be close to you. Talk to them. Yoongi's regretting what he did but without a number to call and apologize, he could only search the mistake on himself. Hoseok doesn't know anything about it, Yoongi didn't tell him. Make up with them. They have enough love to share with you and I want all of you to be happy", Taehyung said with a fond smile.

It surprised Jimin, because he was used to people using him and then tossing him away after he stopped being useful. He was Jungkook's hacker and once he wouldn't be from need, he was sure to get fired. Jungkook was the first case to prove him wrong, to want to be his friend. And now his lovely boyfriend as well...?

"Why are you so nice to me?", Jimin whispered out, other hand reaching out to grab Taehyung's other hand who gladly accepted the touch with a comforting smile. "Because you deserve it. And I wanna be your friend too, Jiminie. Because I think you didn't get into the pleasure to have a lot of friends and I want to change that", Taehyung said.

And that was all it took for Jimin to break apart.

Tears formed in his eyes and before he knew it, he was embraced with Taehyung's warm arms, holding onto him like his life depended on it and cried for the first time with a person to comfort him.

~

A special Vmin moment because as you might know, I'm so soft for them and Jiminie deserves all the love:(( you can't hate on Jimin when you're a Taehyung stan and you can't hate on TaeTae when you're a Jimin stan

Ela_koo