twenty-four

I was so surprised seeing how many comments the last chapter got, I'm happy to see you enjoy reading:D

When Yeonjun opened his eyes this special day, he nearly jumped out of his bed. Okay, he did jump out of his bed, squealing happily because this day was his day! "It's my birthday!", the toddler yelled out. "No Baby! I'm no toddler anymore", he giggled, running over to the small mirror and staring at himself. "I'm an adult now!", he said proudly before running to his bedroom door with flying locks.

"Appa, Appa!", the over excited boy screamed once the door banged open and he excitedly jumped into his father's bed, the sleeping man waking up out of the sudden with a flinch, surprised to feel his son on top of him, yelling right into his ears. "It's my birthday, Appa!", Yeonjun shouted enthusiastically, hugging his half awake father.

"Can your birthday continue at a more decent time?", Taehyung's husky morning voice came from underneath the many blankets he has cuddled himself with, one sleepy eye open. "No!", Yeonjun immediately shouted, squirming determined under the blankets and pushing his cold naked feet purposely against Taehyung's also naked calves.

The tired brunet immediately shot up and screamed in protest. "You brat! Who taught you this?!", Taehyung husked out tiredly, scooping his giggling son up in his arms. "Uncle Seokie did! Jump on them and they love you!", Yeonjun giggled, taking a hold on his father's cheeks and squished them.

"I love you but I will murder you if you don't let me sleep", Taehyung huffed fondly, attempting to bite into his son's nose who backed away with a happy giggle. "But it's my birthday!", he pouted and his father sighed in defeat. "What time is it?", the photographer then grumbled, planting Yeonjun on his lap before turning to his nightstand to look on the time.

"6 am?! Nope, not going to happen. I'm going back to bed", Taehyung exclaimed and rolled over, crushing Yeonjun under him who 'oofed' before giggling happily, snuggling into his father's warm arms. "A-Appa!", he giggled but his excitement soon died out when his father drifted back to sleep and the little tiger soon enough became tired again and snuggled into Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung smiled with closed eyes before draping the blankets over the little frame of his son. "Happy birthday, Junnie."

°°°

Taehyung has cancelled his entire work for today, scooping Yeonjun up in his arms to carry him into the kitchen and making him his favorite breakfast. Pancakes with happy whipped cream smiles and colorful sprinkles, as well as fresh strawberries. Both of the males loved strawberries, dipping them into a small cup of sugar. It was something only eaten at a birthday. A birthday breakfast you might say.

Which of course ended in them having a fight with whipped cream and the two having whipped cream all over each other. Which resulted in them to wash first before Yeonjun was allowed to unpack his presents. Taehyung loved spoiling his cute son but not too much, teaching him to be grateful for what they had. He would also receive the rest of the presents in the afternoon when their friends and family would come.

Yeonjun was also going to have a kids birthday with his friends from school, the kid already being in first grade but Taehyung still calling him toddler and cute Baby Junnie who grows up too fast. Which also ended in Yeonjun throwing a playful glare at him before ripping another present open.

The rest of the morning was spent to Yeonjun's liking, watching his favorite cartoons on the couch with Yeontan while he was playing with his new toys, his father already preparing everything for the party later. Seokjin and Namjoon were going to come earlier to help him decorating since Yeonjun didn't like to have the attention of his father away from him for too long.

The cute kid was really possessive over his father too. He luckily liked the specific raven trying to steal his Appa's heart or else he would've protested already. But now he was able to play Amor and Yeonjun loved to play.

"Junnie! You wanna open the door to greet Uncle Jinnie and Joonie?", Taehyung called out of the kitchen and the small toddler immediately nodded obediently, climbing down from the couch. "Come Tannie, let's say hello!", Yeonjun told the already barking Pomeranian before waddling towards the door and struggling to open it. Yeontan ran around his legs and was the first one to greet the guests.

"Uncle Joonie! Uncle Jinnie!", Yeonjun greeted them happily, jumping into Namjoon's outstretched arms while Jin was busy carrying a few supplies for the party and of course the birthday presents. "There's my big boy! Happy birthday, champ!", Namjoon congratulated him while they walked into the apartment. "Happy birthday, lovie", Seokjin said with a warm proud smile.

"Six proud years! We need to watch out you don't grow over our heads!", Seokjin said with a smile, also greeting the still barking Yeontan who was happy to accept the little dog treat, carrying it back to his sleeping pillow to chew satisfied on it, sensing that the two visitors were no thread to his humans.

"Hello you two", Taehyung smiled warmly at them after coming out of the kitchen, accepting Seokjin's tight bear hug and Namjoon's hair ruffle. "Hey Tae, I'll just bring this into the kitchen, okay?", Jin said, already walking past him while Namjoon and Taehyung sat down on the couch. "So tell me, what did your Appa already gift you? So I know how we'll outshine him", Namjoon said cheekily.

Yeonjun immediately jumped up from Namjoon's lap to run and collect his toys. Which gave the rapper the opportunity to turn to Taehyung with a playful glint in his eyes.

"So tell me, how did our Baby take Jeon Jungkook's dick?"

And Taehyung choked on his spit.

~

Please comment a lot, your comments always make me so happy and I try to reply to the most of them:)))

Ela_koo